Good map seed

I don't play this game a lot but this seed really got my attention. It has 2 steam vents togheter next to the starting area. 1 massive ice biome and more that i haven't explored yet. Im not far myself but it is really promising

SEED:1539230659

There are some insanely good seeds found using save scumming. See:

The cool slush geyser in particular is super great to have, but metal volcanos are nice, etc.

The seed:  1902054026 has 5 cool slush geysers. The water you have in this world is staggering.

17 minutes ago, calibayzone said:

There are some insanely good seeds found using save scumming. See:

The cool slush geyser in particular is super great to have, but metal volcanos are nice, etc.

The seed:  1902054026 has 5 cool slush geysers. The water you have in this world is staggering.

That seed should be labelled 'waterworld' :)

And while I love having a metric ton of water, 5 slush is a bit too much, even for me :)
I'm currently playing on a world with 3 slushies and 2 cool steam and a water geyser, in total about 12kg/s of water so I should have more than enough to support 24-32 dupes.

It also has 2 NG vents, a chlorine vent, a gold volcano and a CO2 geyser.

Found it here: https://toolsnotincluded.net/seeds/1215595145/307409

I also had a look at the planets, unless they change what is ON the planets for every game and not have it as part of the seed ( doubtful ), I should have isoresin and fullernes nearby for supercoolant and visco gel too :)

2 hours ago, suicide commando said:

I also had a look at the planets, unless they change what is ON the planets for every game and not have it as part of the seed ( doubtful ), I should have isoresin and fullernes nearby for supercoolant and visco gel too

The rare space elements are random -- they are not seed dependent, but they are different each time map is created

I found a seed today that I think could be great, have not explored a lot yet, but so far there is a water geyser below base and a natural gas one to the left. Another hidden next to water one. Nice big pockets of iron as well, good amount of algae if you dont expand on dups too quickly lol and also plenty of water to start off :3 Hope its as good as I think it is, still new to the game =P 1338393561

My first seed had 2 NG geysers that I believe total output together was 167g/s over time.  Also had 2 iron volcanoes, 2 minor volcano, 1 polluted water vent, the standard 2 Cool steam vents (one above the base right below the Polluted water vent for easy cooling.... a polluted O2 vent, and a CO2 vent.

I use 411454804.

It has three gold volcanoes and four cool slush geysers (three in the oil biome next to each other, one above spawn next to a gold volcano).

Here it is on tools not included: https://toolsnotincluded.net/seeds/411454804/312713

EDIT: English is so weird. "Here it is" shortens to "Here's it" not "Here it's" but you wouldn't say/write "Here is it" O.o

Anyone have one that would be good for skipping Slimelung in this new update? All my best seeds have swamp right under the base that make a quick trip to oil almost impossible now without teching up atmo suits quickly or risking mass diseases. Same goes with the cold biome, I need one where I can get to at least a few WW without having to cut through slime to get there.

Literally all my best seeds are now just a pain. I'm glad they added more of a challenge with the new diseases, but I'm not that great of a player lol

3 hours ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

I've got 2 cool steam and 3 NG.

That's a pretty nice seed. Going to start my mk3 base on it.

Spoiler

The interesting thing about it, is that most of the geysers are a long way from the starting biome. The three slush at the bottom or really close together too.

What I meant was that in some maps you can start using your geyser(s) right away.  I remember one map where I had a NG vent on one side and a cool steam vent on the other, without any abyssalite in the way.   Certainly you can dig straight out to the geysers.. but if you're not revealing them right away and you have to find them, its a bit of a slow start.  Takes some exploring before you can get to them.  *shrug*

On 18.4.2019 at 7:30 PM, KittenIsAGeek said:
On 18.4.2019 at 6:43 PM, EleriusX said:

Sounds fun. What's the seed?

Turns out I'm using the same seed as @Yunru: 411454804

Ok, I fall in love with the same seed ;)

>1kg/s gold output feels so good ;)

An other criterium to select this map was the existence of every possible planet.

But the only thing I am missing is a chlorine geyser^^

Spoiler

Sure, there is no real need for chlorine, but I like to use it ;)

I thought if I just try to not vent any gas into outer space, the total amount of bleachstone and chlorine summed up should stay constant.

=> Unintended matter conversion reduced the total amount of chlorine and bleachstone quite a bit ...

PS: Isn´t all this talk about the current seeds a bit pointless so close before a big change to map generation ?

(With 3 new biomes coming, the map generation may change a lot. Not even considering the new critters or maybe other POI placement.)

On 4/18/2019 at 10:24 AM, Yunru said:

EDIT: English is so weird. "Here it is" shortens to "Here's it" not "Here it's" but you wouldn't say/write "Here is it" O.o

English beats up other languages in dark alleys, then rifles through their pockets for bits of spare grammar and vocabulary.

And honestly, "Here it is" doesn't actually shorten in English.  "Here's" makes no sense, you'd be saying something belongs to here.

Archived