Favorite Things

ucw

Also another thing I find great in Hamlet is its lore potential.

I mean as of now when it comes to the lore Hamlet is as "disappointing" as SW. I mean it like with volcano- we know that there were some intelligent creatures on it at some point but that's it. Not to mention that it isn't even that polished- only altar and crafting station. And no underwater world

With Hamlet it like: "yeah ancient pigs created some totems, dug some ruins and build some statues but that's about it" I was (and still am) hoping for an explenation of how pigs traveled to every place in the Constant. Or if they have known ancients b4 they escaped underground. 

Or Iron Hulk. That came out of nowhere and is really interesting because it seems to be made by aliens or something.

2 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Also another thing I find great in Hamlet is its lore potential.

I would love more lore!  ETA: I wonder if the devs are working on it, or if they would like fans to pick this up?

8 minutes ago, ucw said:

I would love more lore!  ETA: I wonder if the devs are working on it, or if they would like fans to pick this up?

I mean when it comes to Klei we often have to wait untill an update to know something more. 

I say we wait untill the roadmap and if it doesn't say anyhting about the lore someone should create a thread to discuss and speculate

On 2/14/2019 at 11:23 PM, Rellimarual said:

I'm really loving Wormwood a lot, but I would like to know what his story is, and why he's so lonesome. This is unusual for me, as I'm mostly just mildly interested in lore, but the plant boy intrigues me.

Pretty sure the "lonesome" part is because he talks to plants as if they can talk back like him.

Plus talking to objects and plants is genuinely pretty lonesome.

At least that is how i see it.

5 hours ago, bugsmand said:

Pretty sure the "lonesome" part is because he talks to plants as if they can talk back like him.

Plus talking to objects and plants is genuinely pretty lonesome.

At least that is how i see it.

W-wait... Talking to plants is considered lonesome...? I'm not lonely, asparagus loves me! We talk about Wilson's big football game with the pig mayor all the time.

And the rock, he's a good guy too.

Archived