More pigs, houses and mechanics.

I really liked Hamlet,but I want to see more pigs in the city, some action with the city and some relationship between the pigs. For example, pigs can go to the stores.But not enough interesting mechanics with residents. For example, to make a unique job(pig gives you a quest, you complete this quest). And why can't I find that pig?

I apologize for mistakes in the text.

IMG_20181230_183337.png

14 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

My guess is that the pig you showed in your post will be a Shopkeep for those rooms in the Ruins with buyable items. Why else would it have a Thulecite mask?

Hmmm.. The most interesting thing is that the Wiki says that this technological pig can be found in the technology store in the city with the Palace. Hmmm... I'm confused.

8 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

And Yes, I wanted to ask.

Why can't we make a house with more rooms?

It would make life easier for the player. In the same room to put the chests, in the other to place the cabinets and shelves and so on.  Do you think that's a good idea?

That is a great idea!,

there should be the ability to build larger houses or even mansions as your own and thus a big place for all your loot

and trophy room possibly for Warbucks.

3 hours ago, MWY said:

That is a great idea!,

there should be the ability to build larger houses or even mansions as your own and thus a big place for all your loot

and trophy room possibly for Warbucks.

You read my mind:wilson_laugh:

If you think about it, Only the Queen of Pigs has a Palace with 3 rooms. That's unfair.

Just now, Russian Philin said:

You read my mind:wilson_laugh:

If you think about it, Only the Queen of Pigs has a Palace with 3 rooms. That's unfair.

I know, maybe there should be an old spooky abandoned mansion available that you can buy the contract from the queen.

and thus have a mansion of your own.

Just now, Russian Philin said:

Good idea. :wilson_goodjob:

Or you could make a mansion yourself, using the key to the city.:wilson_sneaky:

Yes, tho you will need a lot of resources, probably a boss drop(s) to make one which will enhance the experience.

similar to Houndius Shootius which requires two boss drops.

3 hours ago, MWY said:

Yes, tho you will need a lot of resources, probably a boss drop(s) to make one which will enhance the experience.

similar to Houndius Shootius which requires two boss drops.

Okay, I think I know what you're talking about. It's just that sometimes it's hard to translate, but it's nice to talk to you.:wilson_laugh:

Such buildings were with complex crafting, as you said.:wilson_nerdy:

I thought we needed a back house of Culture. You can buy marble, canvas, paint and brush(or replace for the purchase of statues and paintings)

:wilson_laugh:

IMG_20181230_141918.jpg

On 12/31/2018 at 2:05 AM, Russian Philin said:

Hmmm.. The most interesting thing is that the Wiki says that this technological pig can be found in the technology store in the city with the Palace. Hmmm... I'm confused.

where does the wiki say this? it's not at all true

1 hour ago, Russian Philin said:

Wow. They deleted information about them. This is weird.:wilson_dilemma:image (1).pngIMG_20181230_183337.png

I printed these out before the images disappeared. Thanks for reposting. The pig on the right seems to be a steampunk pig(including his business). So I'm looking to seeing both being implemented in the future.

I'd be all up for pig quests in the future.:wilson_goodjob:

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I printed these out before the images disappeared. Thanks for reposting. The pig on the right seems to be a steampunk pig(including his business). So I'm looking to seeing both being implemented in the future.

I'd be all up for pig quests in the future.:wilson_goodjob:

I Want Cyberswine. You can buy things like this from him:wilson_sneaky:

Тулецитовая_броня.png

Тулецитовая_корона.png

Тулецитовая_булава.png

Archived