I've been hooked on this game every since it came out on PS3 and through ROG and Shipwrecked. Wendy and Wigfrid are still my two favorite to play as. So I self indulged and did an art with them together :3 Hope you guys enjoy it! I draw chibi art so often that I decided to do an epic scene instead with a lot going on. If anyone else has done any fanart, please share too! It's always fun to see. 

Meanwhile, I just died on my best Shipwrecked game to date this morning so I'm gonna go pout now lol Stupid Sealnado. 

5ff33411fc569f94d4d8ab2017c78d65.jpg

Edited by starmasayume
  • Like 13

Thanks so much everyone! I struggled a bit with this one but glad it was worth it. I don't know how much DS art I'll do (I may be tempted to do chibi art??) but I'll for sure share anything I do. I might make an OT art thread with some of my other art, but you can always find more through my sites if you're curious ^__^

• Like 1

12 hours ago, starmasayume said:

Thanks so much everyone! I struggled a bit with this one but glad it was worth it. I don't know how much DS art I'll do (I may be tempted to do chibi art??) but I'll for sure share anything I do. I might make an OT art thread with some of my other art, but you can always find more through my sites if you're curious ^__^

Well, this is my usual art site and I'm always excited to see art posted here.Looking forward to seeing what else you have in your roster.:wilson_smile: