heres some fanart i drew!!! :D

hi forums!!! its been awhile since i posted here.. i am sort of shy around new communities.. haha.. but i figure i could post some of the fanart ive drawn for dst!!! my fave characters are webber and wx but you could probably tell.. lol.. anyways.. heres what i drew!! ps, feel free to like, post ur own fanart too i love seeing ppls interpretations of the characters!!

(most of these are reuploaded frm my tumblr)

1fd9bcf6797b4b5a3c8d93fcaabdc3e6.png

e4ae16c5531962419b3208bd1f035650.png

tumblr_o8fihywpSj1r53xvvo1_1280.jpg

d2daefa7b3313826d0e8b795a53f4bda.png

tumblr_o8q2bvXu1e1r53xvvo2_1280.png

tumblr_oedp01TnVg1r53xvvo4_1280.png

tumblr_oedp01TnVg1r53xvvo1_1280.png

firefly willow.png

ok! sorry for dump omg O_O i hope this is ok...

also umm...  im sort of nervous to post these on here.. as it has some personal headcanons... but it would mean alot if you didnt think this was like.. genderbent webber or anything i headcanon her as a transgirl... and ik a lot of ppl dont like fat willow but fdsjbvkbgskjb  ik ppl dont like those sort of hcs o_o;; anyways.. yea!! pwease no bully ok... ! i hope il be more active on here in the future!!! also feel free to request stuff >:D no promises , but i might do a few! (if im not too busy w work and school x_x)

• Like 8

I'm disappointed you haven't drawn Webber as Spongebob yet:

"This hat makes you look like a girl."

"Am I a pretty girl? :D"

P.S.: Don't get me wrong, I like every single one of your drawings! <3

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 2

These drawings are really cool! ^_^ I like how well Webber and WX seem to get a long :) and I thought that last one was Wigfrid but I like Willow as well ^_^ and larger shapes are all fine in this fandom. @wathgrithr draws a lot of Bigfrid (large Wigfrid).

Here there's nothing to be afraid of. We're all very friendly here and love to joke around :wilson_smile:

• Like 2