Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryce

All's Well that Maxwell - (All Platforms, October 22 2013)

105 posts in this topic

So this is official game's end(unless you pay).Great job klei,those 120+ hours on this game were well worth it.

Any word on a single Chester between caves? Or the Thulecite Crown's shield not working with Treeguards?

The other bug fixes are welcome . Will feel good to play the game without worrying about glitches after a long time :)

What does the mosquito sac do?

What does a strong stomach do for batalisks?

masquito sac is a healing item

batalisks no longer die after eating monster meat

Weeell, that mod was quite...unnerving. I enjoyed it. Had fun playing it. Might have to play it again to get the notes.

Darn it. Started playing after quite a while of not playing, really enjoying it, especially the new working theme...LOVE IT. Then the game starts crashing whenever I go to attack Deerclops...*sigh*

Weeell, that mod was quite...unnerving. I enjoyed it. Had fun playing it. Might have to play it again to get the notes.

What mod?

Darn it. Started playing after quite a while of not playing, really enjoying it, especially the new working theme...LOVE IT. Then the game starts crashing whenever I go to attack Deerclops...*sigh*

Do you have a callstack?

Nevermind. I got this :)

I got the same problem with a treeguard

I got the same problem with a treeguard

I made a typo with the new music, so it's going to do that whenever you fight an "epic" monster. We're pushing a fix momentarily.

I made a typo with the new music, so it's going to do that whenever you fight an "epic" monster. We're pushing a fix momentarily.

When is the next roadmap Kev? Is there going to be a post about this being the end and all that jazz?

WILL WE GET THE RESOLUTION WE SO SOLEY CRAVE!!!

Where does Wickerbottom fit in all this?!

Thank you for notifying :)

That's cool. Thanks for letting us know.

When is the next roadmap Kev? Is there going to be a post about this being the end and all that jazz?

WILL WE GET THE RESOLUTION WE SO SOLEY CRAVE!!!

Where does Wickerbottom fit in all this?!

I can at least answer some of that....somewhat, and that they don't plan to release the update(s) for the DLC in increments, rather all at once when it's practically complete.

What's the new working theme? I've only heard the fight music in the ruins.

Not a huge fan of how empty the title screen is now. What happened to that shadow hand at the top, or that spider that would web down? Or that animated Wilson that was in the in the public preview for a bit?

2 people like this

Not a huge fan of how empty the title screen is now. What happened to that shadow hand at the top, or that spider that would web down? Or that animated Wilson that was in the in the public preview for a bit?

I know... at least the hands would fill it out more...

It seems the new ruins work music isn't playing, the other new tunes work, including the ruins fight and efs. But for work only the cave work theme plays instead. I tired extracting the music from the in game files, and the ruins work one won't play for me, so I think it's broked... all other new songs work though, not to mention, the ancient guardian doesn't trigger and efs music, and the caves don't have their own efs song.

Is there supposed to be huge piles of nightmare fuel lying around all the nightmare lights and fissures?  I collected over 60 in a couple of days. 

I think I'm seeing seeds spawning under my characters feet as I walk.  In the summer anyway.  Anyone else notice this?