Cheerio

Oxygen Not Included Early Access - Available Now!

Zervo    72
Posted (edited)

Congratulation!

And nice video.

Oxygen Not Included is an a-mei-zing game.

It's been a long time since I enjoy base building game. Thanks!

Edited by Zervo
  • Like 1

Jinxter    4

If there is 20% discount for people who own any other of your games then why in steam price is 22.99 instead 19.99?

• Like 1

MenaAthena    9,626

Man, dupes are so cute! I think this might be my favorite trailer from you guys.

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    17,123
2 minutes ago, Jinxter said:

If there is 20% discount for people who own any other of your games then why in steam price is 22.99 instead 19.99?

Is that in dollars? Some other currencies ended up with differing prices.

frane555    14

Can be added in the future more things in Steam Workshop except translations?

Michi01    1,471
1 hour ago, Cheerio said:

Natural Gas Geysers have tons of power to harness using the Natural Gas Generator, so long as you don't mind the smell.

But natural gas doesn't actually smell like anything by itself

• Like 2

Jinxter    4
6 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Is that in dollars? Some other currencies ended up with differing prices.

In euro. But if you were talking about dollars then 24.99 USD is 22.44 Euro and 20% of 22.44 is 4.488 which means I should see 17.95 (or at least 17.99) and I don't so what's up with it? Or people who own DST don't get discount ;)

ImDaMisterL    17,123
2 minutes ago, Jinxter said:

In euro. But if you were talking about dollars then 24.99 USD is 22.44 Euro and 20% of 22.44 is 4.488 which means I should see 17.95 (or at least 17.99) and I don't so what's up with it? Or people who own DST don't get discount ;)

It's probably a problem over at Steam, though let's hope they (or Klei, if it's their fault) can fix this soon

Jinxter    4
Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

It's probably a problem over at Steam, though let's hope they (or Klei, if it's their fault) can fix this soon

The only explanation is I didn't get a discount even tho I own DST. Ohh well I am still putting together money so I can wait.

JoeW    15,709

Hey @Jinxter - Can you PM me and let me know where you got DST from? And to be clear, this is on steam, correct?

GiddyGuy    6,953
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Tfw that dupe looks strangely a lot like me, except they have no glasses.

Unless they lost them and that's why they're crying

But they're possibly crying tears of joy, what if it's the painting?...Okay I'll leave and stop getting off topic. =p

Edited by GiddyGuy
OFF

enterflux    7
1 hour ago, Cheerio said:

crybabyo2.gif

Don't worry, he's crying for joy. Probably.

Aww MAN. Now they're hitting in the feels. I wouldn't call that an ugly crier, he's too cute...

I really like/dislike how the dev's show our problem with the thermo update, that the geysers are beasts and flooded many bases.:D

I really think... with the first posts about outbursting water like mountains, the Dev's laughed a lot ... the sadistic little thingys! ^-^

Risu    193

Worth mention that bottles now transfer temperature. This includes liquids and gases stored inside buildings.

Silvercide    1,264

You guys put the last post's desktop art in the FAQ.

You get an F for plagiarism Kappa

Deivygames    0

One question, until when would the 20% discount for klei game owners be available? regards !!!

it's the 21st now and my oni is still on the thermal upgrade, how can I get the agricultural upgrade?

Moggles    78

52 minutes ago, indie_bindie said:

it's the 21st now and my oni is still on the thermal upgrade, how can I get the agricultural upgrade?

You're not still running on thermal_upgrade beta branch in Steam properties still are you? Select None for Beta opt ins.

jimmyp1979    1
Posted (edited)

how do you update to this ? my games has updated the hotfixes etc but not to agriculture update , the thermal one i found on the forums to download , this one i cannot find anywhere and the new features are not in my game?am i missing something , its not fantastically clear

EDIT: ignore that its working i was subscribed to archive beta in steam properties

Edited by jimmyp1979

Hot To Fix ? I Already Downloaded Vc++ 2015 64 bit ! I Tried To Run the game Again . Its Ocurring Again . Help ?

Capture.PNG

On 05/18/2017 at 0:06 PM, 656379_1452791410 said:

I really like/dislike how the dev's show our problem with the thermo update, that the geysers are beasts and flooded many bases.:D

I really think... with the first posts about outbursting water like mountains, the Dev's laughed a lot ... the sadistic little thingys! ^-^

i think geezers should have a digestion period at the game start to give the old farts time to warm up the bagpipes Xp~~~~ :D

• Like 1