Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Page 16

Yeah Wilson has a dangerous high fever due to one, the wound from earlier. Did you know that a person who has a simple wound or just a papercut if not treated with anti biotics or alchohol on the wound would end up having a fever? I have experience to see a person with High fever with a dangerously 50°C, they experience hallucinations and dizzyness and discomfort. Just so you guys know, a person with high fever must have something cold to bring the fever down or sweat their way out (cough). And since Winter is approaching, without something to protect Wilson's wound, he may end up having frostbite and may experience  very cold seizures 

Also I have slept late because my dad didn't come back home and it was already 5:30 in the morning. *sigh*

Don't Starve Mr. Skits!

Also, paper cut is too overpowered, pls nerf.

• Like 1

In order to draw shadow watcher you just need to draw a hairy d... gherkin'.

EDIT: Incidentally, Wilson concludes and then is suprised that his conclusion is true. What does he even conclude for?! No, sorry, I just don't get it.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 2

So I was just watching Dr. Seuss: The Lorax and boom woodie went into my mind. Listening to this song while sketching him~

Prepare for incoming Ace Murdock and Osm Rhodey, high probability of like button exploding.

On a side note, his hair looks like honey held against the light. It's triippyy.

• Like 3