KLEI READ PLEASE

Hello... please remove stealing from shops it's not good at all it makes game easier and I think it's not what hamlet meant to be experienced... I mean first day you get your house and a lot of guards by stealing during night( when you awaken pig after stealing in any shop he replaces stuff then sleeps again and you can steal until dawn) or you can improve security or something like that well you know it better... tnx

27 minutes ago, orian34 said:

Well, first off, I'd make guard appear if you stay at night in a shop, and second, I'd make it require something like a lockpick to force open a shop door. Which would trigger the guards around you if they see you.

I think they should just kick you out at night, I think the stealing mechanic could work better with better consequences and also no refill of items.

I do not think they should remove this option.
Having a free choice about your actions is part of the open world game.
Stealing is an option, so doing this or not is a player's choice.
But, in part, I agree that some form of punishment is necessary.

My sugestion:

The stores would be kept open, but when we enter at night, the guards expel us immediately.
And to do this "safely to steal", we may have the option of creating some sort of distraction for the guards.

14 hours ago, magia said:

What about stealing available with masked pig's hat on only? With big hit on durability for every illegal action.

That's a nice idea! And please, give to pig guards a crossbow or something like that, because just steal and run with no consequences is not fun...

-Stealing gives you 50 naughtiness immediately spawning Krampus outside.

-Pigs will remember you stealing and the next time you enter their shop/city hall they'll call guards to expell you after 10 seconds.

-Giving them 10 moneys will appease them and they'll go back to normal

- Some shops will expell you when night comes, some won't. 

We really need a more dynamic system involving the pigs maybe something RPG like where EVERY action has consequences as for stealing if you steal enough you won't be let into stores and if you destroy enough you won't let into the city you'd have to run errands to gain back their trust.

6 hours ago, RonEmpire said:

apparently if you have abagil out   they don't seem to fall asleep.  can't steal.  was only able to steal when I didn't have abagil around.

Didn't know that play as Wendy too assumed they didn't sleep.

10 hours ago, Szczuku said:

-Stealing gives you 50 naughtiness immediately spawning Krampus outside.

-Pigs will remember you stealing and the next time you enter their shop/city hall they'll call guards to expell you after 10 seconds.

-Giving them 10 moneys will appease them and they'll go back to normal

- Some shops will expell you when night comes, some won't. 

the krampus part is too OP 

it will be abused

Archived