[Game Update] - 291104

Jason

• Developer

Balance Changes

• Warbucks sanity gain from holding money slowed a little but also can reach a higher top end.

Bugs

• Warbucks has no extra sanity gain from eating prepared foods (just the normal)
  • Fixed some object parenting bugs with save and reload
  • Fixed a crash with the newsletter
  • Pig don’t like you digging up their stuff
  • Guard pigs will fight back even if fixated on oincs.
  • Added Bug reporter to script error screen

View full update

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

the pig guards were fine as they were imo, they should just have the faster attacking speed and have them have less defense

or bring back old pig guard stats and increase there amount in world gen and increase there aggro time 

Hate to be "that guy", but is Warbucks gonna receive any perks even remotely hinting he's a hunter besides his title and portrait?
Cause right now he's kinda in the same boat as Wilson with the whole "Gentleman Scientist" thing while Wilson has no perks hinting at him being a scientist (besides the array of quotes but besides the point). His character just doesn't fit the perks he's been given in my opinion.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Cause right now he's kinda in the same boat as Wilson with the whole "Gentleman Scientist" thing while Wilson has no perks hinting at him being a scientist (besides the array of quotes but besides the point).

ANOTHER CONNECTION FOR THE WARBUCKS RELATED TO WILSON CONSPIRACY. BAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

...But seriously you're right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Warbucks seems weak indeed, the pig guards are just making me sad, i played like 62 hours of super fun, then pigs changed and i played like 2 and today played even less, and webber needs something, he maybe would be playable before the mega 4x buff on pig guards, but now its impossible to be webber without losing homungous amounts of time and patience.

2 hours ago, natanstarke said:

Warbucks seems weak indeed, the pig guards are just making me sad, i played like 62 hours of super fun, then pigs changed and i played like 2 and today played even less, and webber needs something, he maybe would be playable before the mega 4x buff on pig guards, but now its impossible to be webber without losing homungous amounts of time and patience.

I can go either way with Warbuck's changes.

Webber is getting an item that lets him walk into the cities without trouble, soon.

• Like 1

since the release of beta, the guards have been buffed and bug-fixed a lot, compared to other hamlet stuff:
- almost immune to fire (annoying willow-pigs, lighting everything on fire, while being (almost) immune themselves)
- can attack immidiatly after being attacked
- we cant just pretend the pig guards are gobblers anymore

I think it is ok for the guards to be hard to kill. I mean, they drop really good things.

14 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Hate to be "that guy", but is Warbucks gonna receive any perks even remotely hinting he's a hunter besides his title and portrait?

One guy on this forum suggested Warbucks could gain coins/gold/gold dust/rewards when killing monsters

I will definetly keep with the game when it launchs, but this pig mega buff was so sad that im just playing togheter again. All in all the only ones you could safely fight was the ones out of the city, maintaining their superiority into the city, " that makes sense even in real life where ares that are not urban are super hard to defend". The rest of the game is freaking amazing, i would like more bosses, more kinds of traps maybe ones that send you into other rooms, new rooms with more bizarre, cool, rich and story stuff, " even things related to the vanilla tragedies to give even more the feel that we are going foward in the way out of the codex umbra/metheus world/or what's the dont starve worlds".

2 hours ago, Zinglon said:

Hope you guys could give Warbuck a bonus damage amplification when shooting blunderbuss.

I really think that do not meet the character, maybe a new one with this trait, but him...

On 25.10.2018 at 1:07 AM, Jason said:

but also can reach a higher top end.

What do you mean? He could reach 125 sanity per minute, then 62.5 and now maximum regen is 40 per minute, so I assume its 'higher top end' in comparison to other characters, instead to himself from previous patches?