what do you think the next update will hold?

Hey guys! what do you think the next update will hold? i'm pretty sure winter and i heard about penguins? what else do you think will be in it? improved adventure mode?:biggrin-new: anyway when the next update is realesed i'll post something that says "the update is released! thanks for all your input!"p.s. this is my second thread so please don't be disrepectful :)

-Winter Penguins-Deerclops-Maybe Improved Adventure Mode-Winter and freezing to death, winter comes around 30 days or so.-Customizable Sandbox Mode-New Character, possibly Woodie or Wilton.-Ice Hounds-Ice Gem-Ice Staff-New Winter Koalephant-New Clothes-Possibly a Phonograph with records-Mushrooms-And more!I can't wait...

I thought of the walrus people as almost like the Tuskarr (Google it) there's is a father walrus, and son walrus, a father and son hunting trip! to hunt down the greatest pray, Wilson! with 'lil harpoon guns :) and at night, they set up a small camp, this'll give us real usage of walls for defense, and the sneaky bush hat! to assassinate our wintery hunters!

Snowy redbirds and snowy rabbits.And of course the might ice staff!I hope it's used to kill/summon deerclops.And i would prefer Wilton over Woodie...

Don't give items to summon bosses. That's the worst thing they can do.

ahhhhh! im going to use this to let off steam. just got back from PUBERTY EDECATION FROM SCHOOL!!!! it may be, ahem, "weird' to let off "steam" on a forum website but you know.. what ya gonna do? its not like i have any freinds

Thats....Great... I have no friends either , just so you know , apart from maxwell , hes my best friend... pleh...Maxwell , Because , yano , hes great ;)

soo i'm not sure if that is sarcasam or what... anyway how do you get into the don't starve game files? i have a laptop windows computer, the new windows computer

I'm not sure about chrome but for Steam it'll be(By default) your main drive, so most likely C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/don't_starve