what do you think the next update will hold?

Phonogram and records? hadn't heard about that. Does it let you change the music?I wonder if it increases Dapperness while near it.

Yes, I'm pretty sure in the suggestion thread it was described as a sanity restoring item with durability and you had to find discs for it from graves.

soo i'm not sure if that is sarcasam or what... anyway how do you get into the don't starve game files? i have a laptop windows computer, the new windows computer - - - Updated - - - yes that would make navigating easeir-er

I'm not sure about chrome but for Steam it'll be(By default) your main drive, so most likely C:/Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/don't_starve

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\???????\219740\remote

or

C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\???????\219740\remote

Where ?????? is likely the only folder in the user data folder.. In the remote folder make copies of the file called Latest_# where # will be the save slot you want to save.. just copy it into the 219740 folder so you can just copy paste it back into remote if you need to.. Keep in mind that if you die and have to restart you have to restart the game and make a new save before Don't Starve will actually let you use the pasted in file.. It sorta just sits there otherwise..

If none of this makes sense.. Please ask someone in your household that is computer literate to read this and explain it to you.. because I can't make it any easier than this for you..

If you are using Chrome.. I'm sorry I have no idea where the save files are..

I searched and found http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?8922-Persistent-Harassment-Mod/page2&p=73743#post73743 for if you are using Chrome.. I cannot help further because I do not use Chrome..

I want dem puzzles!And i finally want to do something with impact already...

The update vid is tomorrow right? Coz I was confused at first and expected it to show up on Tuesday.I have the tune of update videos play in the back of my head all day, that's how intensely I'm waiting for it.Also tea break.

The update vid is tomorrow right? Coz I was confused at first and expected it to show up on Tuesday.I have the tune of update videos play in the back of my head all day, that's how intensely I'm waiting for it.Also tea break.

Oh god, that tune!Now you remembered me of it.. Instantly stuck in my head.

Oh god, that tune!Now you remembered me of it.. Instantly stuck in my head.

Heh, it's been snowing here for the past 3 days, so I'm reminded of winter update by the reality outside the window. Try dealing with that and you certainly WILL go insane.That makes me wonder, *gasp*is there a chance snow or ice will allow travelling between landmasses in winter?

Heh, it's been snowing here for the past 3 days, so I'm reminded of winter update by the reality outside the window. Try dealing with that and you certainly WILL go insane.That makes me wonder, *gasp*is there a chance snow or ice will allow travelling between landmasses in winter?

Natural forming bridges?Would be logical.EDIT: Oh, and it's snowing here, too.

-Winter Penguins-Deerclops-Maybe Improved Adventure Mode-Winter and freezing to death, winter comes around 30 days or so.-Customizable Sandbox Mode-New Character, possibly Woodie or Wilton.-Ice Hounds-Ice Gem-Ice Staff-New Winter Koalephant-New Clothes-Possibly a Phonograph with records-Mushrooms-And more!I can't wait...

I'm also looking forward to it. It looks like there is going to be a lot of fun new content added.