what do you think the next update will hold?

i just watched the update trailer and it looks AWSOME thermomiter, winter hounds, walruses, winter staff, they diden't say anything about deerclops though :( so mabey once you kill the walruses you get there hut? that would be cool... so klei Y U SAY NOTHING ABOUT MUSHROOMS?!!???!!! oh and did i see the walrus using a gun??? possible new ranged weapon? huh?! huh?!

Edited by update questioner246

i just watched the update trailer and it looks AWSOME thermomiter, winter hounds, walruses, winter staff, they diden't say anything about deerclops though :( so mabey once you kill the walruses you get there hut? that would be cool... so klei Y U SAY NOTHING ABOUT MUSHROOMS?!!???!!! oh and did i see the walrus using a gun??? possible new ranged weapon? huh?! huh?!

I'm pretty sure the end was the deerclops, and the gun the walrus was using was probably a new regular blow gun, because him having a sleep/fire dart would be a bit unfair (especially for Willow who would be immune to the fire). I also was a bit disappointed by the lack of mushrooms. ah-ha! The regular darts would come from using feathers from the new birds! Edited by TheCactusThief

I'm more interested on what the update after the winter one will hold. I mean we knew there's gonna be winter. They said it months ago they want to implement winter. But after that i don't know what they want in the game. I'm really interested what will come after the winter update.

I'm pretty sure the end was the deerclops, and the gun the walrus was using was probably a new regular blow gun, because him having a sleep/fire dart would be a bit unfair (especially for Willow who would be immune to the fire). I also was a bit disappointed by the lack of mushrooms. ah-ha! The regular darts would come from using feathers from the new birds!

well im back guys (it turns out they DID add the deerclops) yes it does seem like the walrus using a regular blow dart when you look closely. I am dissapointed by the lack of mushrooms too. well, off to play don't starve!