Do you know a suggestion from the forum that got implemented?

I'm just a little bit curious. Seems to me that contributing suggestions to the subforum rarely brings any results.

Sorry if I'm coming across as little butthurt, but seeing so many great ideas posted multiple times leaves me disheartened. Will they allocate a time slot for implementing such ideas in the pipeline only once they are done with their own ideas?

Due to the raw mass of suggestions, it seems klei wont listen to us. But they are listening very well. They have an idea where the game will go, and thats them to decide. But they listen to reason if someone comes up with something they did not thought of, but it fits the main idea. 

An in the current state, its far from called final. So much can change tomorrow. (or in a more practical date: Thursday with the new sneek preview).

5 minutes ago, Xadhoom said:

i heard on one of their streams that the period they really look at that forum is after an upgrade is done.

They usually keep an eye on bug tracker when they beta release updates the week before full updates come out

Also, the biggest pair of eyes goes to sound, if you complain about any sounds causing issues, being unbearable, or being unpleasant they really jump on that, I cannot remember which dev it is but he/she really takes pride in it it seems!

1 hour ago, BlueLance said:

Also, the biggest pair of eyes goes to sound, if you complain about any sounds causing issues, being unbearable, or being unpleasant they really jump on that, I cannot remember which dev it is but he/she really takes pride in it it seems!

that would be Jambell

2 hours ago, Ricordis said:

Long time ago I suggested a feature for work shifts, free time and Dupes interacting with each other in form of talking or offering services to Dupes which are on their free time.
I think Klei does listen.

Sure, though it might have already been in the pipeline. We have no way of knowing :)

Archived