[Next year]Dia de los muertos event/theme

I was thinking back to how Forge coincided with Hallowed Nights and Year of the Varg clashed with valentines. Why not next november this or next year, we have a day of the dead event? Could be interesting to have some Spanish and skeleton theme events. Maybe even have a giblet owl skin to represent Santa Muerta's owl from the legends?

8 hours ago, Alarsin said:

I don't think it'd be a very good idea since I believe not so many people actually know about this holiday (Heck, even I didn't until I googled it after reading your post).

Just because you didn't know of it doesn't mean it's not known well enough. Besides, if the holiday was celebrated in an event, then more people would know of it anyway. 

On 23/7/2018 at 7:14 AM, Alarsin said:

I don't think it'd be a very good idea since I believe not so many people actually know about this holiday (Heck, even I didn't until I googled it after reading your post).

Pixar made a movie about Dia de los muertos in 2017 and every american was like "viva mexico!! i lovw dia de los muertos".

It won an oscar obviously, it's a pixar movie and the guys at the oscars have admitted that they only see 1/3 of the movies nominated.

On 7/23/2018 at 12:14 PM, Alarsin said:

hmmmm... that's hard to believe... so many movies and tv shows have portrayed this holiday... 

I'm kinda surprised you haven't heard of it tbh.

and I do thing OP's idea might fit pretty well DST's lore and general aesthetic.  

Archived