[Game Update] - 277964

• Developer
2 hours ago, I.E.L said:

I participated in the tournament and I didn't get anything and do you see me complaining?

You should have received the Icon of Gnaw. If that's not the case, let us know.

See here for more details on how qualification for the participation prizes was determined.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Developer
Just now, MatheusR31 said:

People who got the highscore should have received 2 icons (1 for participation and 1 for being in the highscore) or just one from the rank they got?

Just one for the highest tier that they achieved. You can think of the participation icon as a 4th tier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, PeterA said:

You should have received the Icon of Gnaw. If that's not the case, let us know.

See here for more details on how qualification for the participation prizes was determined.

It was some time ago so I might have not done one thing but oh well it's over now and it doesn't really matter it's just an icon

5 hours ago, Field Field said:

the artists either don't care about, or more likely, aren't aware of people with trypophobia. just look at the antlion's sinkholes, and the way eyeplants spawn in clusters.

It was a j o k e and the eyeplant clusters are made by code obviously...

12 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Once again I'll say:

Trurly, that's a very exciting update ◕_◕

What is this supposed to mean? The New Reign is finished and so is the Gorge so obviously Klei is going to Focus on fixing bugs now.

Are you expecting every update to be a new event?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

What is this supposed to mean? The New Reign is finished and so is the Gorge so obviously Klei is going to Focus on fixing bugs now.

Are you expecting every update to be a new event?

Kind of a no.

I am simply waiting for ANY change to any aspect of the base game.

This is Klei and dst we're talking about. This isn't league of legends or overwatch. We're not getting any character changes. Klei never really touches mobs' stats. When there's an update it's either a bug fix or a new event. No in-between.

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

This is Klei and dst we're talking about. This isn't league of legends or overwatch. We're not getting any character changes. Klei never really touches mobs' stats. When there's an update it's either a bug fix or a new event. No in-between.

I wouldn't say that Klei won't change characters or do some rebalancing, even if it's very unlikely now. I think they'll do such an update eventually (with that I mean maybe in years), but right now they're busy with the event and such. But I'm pretty sure that they'll really consider and test a lot before publishing any change to already existing stuff.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

ooooor a scraped dlc which makes way into game after 1 year

44 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I wouldn't say that Klei won't change characters or do some rebalancing, even if it's very unlikely now. I think they'll do such an update eventually (with that I mean maybe in years), but right now they're busy with the event and such. But I'm pretty sure that they'll really consider and test a lot before publishing any change to already existing stuff.

You've missed my point. I didn't mean that these things won't happen. I've just said that character/mob changes aren't as common in dst as they're in for example league of legends

Just now, Szczuku said:

You've missed my point. I didn't mean that these things won't happen. I've just said that character/mob changes aren't as common in dst as they're in for example league of legends

Oh, okay then. For me your post was then a bit confusing, the parts "We're not getting any character changes" with "No in-between." did sound for me as if you meant that Klei would never do that.

I guess you meant we're not getting these changes right now?

On 19.7.2018 at 3:17 PM, BadScra said:

Stupid collectors trying win the prize for collections!? prizes are not collections, prizes are THOPHY!

loyal and timeless are unlock, gift by klei or prize, not collection. Still you cannot get clucky winter hat, knitted puppy hat, cherubs's heart, bottomless pit and timeless tragic torch, too. loyal (and timeless) never show on in-game inventory 'curio cabinet' room during you don't have loyal.

excuse me, i am not collector.

I want to ask about this: Is anything from the Promotional collection is now aviable via skin drop? I'm unsure about BadScra's statement. It's like some people got more information than me :?

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Are you talking about Through the Ages? Because if you are, you know it was just renamed to A New Reign right?

I think he's talking about Hamlet.

It was announced almost 1 year ago

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Szczuku said:

So you mean that the development of the vanilla game is stuck? There won't be anymore brand new (even minor) features?

That's what I was asking about.

• Developer
57 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

There won't be anymore brand new (even minor) features?

There's no way to know. I'm not sure if Klei ever said anything official about that, but I think their focus is currently on Events. They might add new updates for the game, but nothing's certain, I think.