[Game Update] - 277964

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

I think he's talking about Hamlet.

It was announced almost 1 year ago

It wasn't scrapped though. It's still in development. There hasn't been any scapped DLCs for DS or DST I'm aware of. Through the Ages is the closest to a scrapped DLC, but as previously mentioned, it was simply renamed.

Then again... I did just look at the user I was reply to...

10 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It wasn't scrapped though. It's still in development. There hasn't been any scapped DLCs for DS or DST I'm aware of. Through the Ages is the closest to a scrapped DLC, but as previously mentioned, it was simply renamed.

Then again... I did just look at the user I was reply to...

Yeah... he liked my comment about Hamlet so I guess that's what he meant

10 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

why are we talking about events on a bearger patch?

Probably because the Gorge has ended and people want Klei to entertain them with something new.

But they'll have to wait, which will make them angry. So expect a lot of "new event/content?" posts

Edited by Szczuku
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Probably because the Gorge has ended and people want Klei to entertain them with something new.

But they'll have to wait, which will make them angry. So expect a lot of "new event/content?" posts

Eh, there are plenty of workshop mods if you want new content. Hamlet should be out end of this year so I don't see a problem.

1 minute ago, Knowledgeable said:

Eh, there are plenty of workshop mods if you want new content. Hamlet should be out end of this year so I don't see a problem.

It even WILL be at The end of this year. It is confirmed to drop in December.

Just now, Knowledgeable said:

Oh don't worry about me. I can wait, I'm patient (and I can't create my own servers anyway). I just feel bad for Klei when I see people complaining about their game.

• Like 1

Just now, Szczuku said:

Oh don't worry about me. I can wait, I'm patient (and I can't create my own servers anyway). I just feel bad for Klei when I see people complaining about their game.

Yeah, Klei makes great games and doesn't nickel-and-dime you for em. Now if you want a company to rant at there are plenty of better suited ones...

• Developer
17 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

There hasn't been any scapped DLCs for DS or DST I'm aware of.

Yeap, that's how Klei does things, they only announce them when they're absolutely sure it will be coming out, otherwise you just wouldn't know about it.

• Thanks 1