Big enough?

• Developer

Alia and I have been at war for months now over level size. Every time he makes the generated worlds bigger, I have to make the simulation run faster to accommodate... which leads him to make the generated worlds bigger still. There's... no way I can win at that game :)

Making the islands bigger would also adjust things like how long you intend people to spend on worlds. Perhaps make the generation of varying sizes for adventure mode, like starting off small and getting larger therefore increasing the time you have to survive on a single world and its increasing difficulty?

Alia and I have been at war for months now over level size. Every time he makes the generated worlds bigger, I have to make the simulation run faster to accommodate... which leads him to make the generated worlds bigger still. There's... no way I can win at that game :)

Don't give up the fight =)I don't mind having more land to explore.Edit: The backpack island is the backpack I carry on my hand for extra storage while traveling long distances. Edited by Avelarius

I feel as though the change in mapping in the most recent update makes the game to easy/boring. There isn't enough stuff happening. I like that everything is connected now, especially since sanity drops ridiculous amounts of sanity, but as I keep my sanity up and don't do anything stupid/risky (which i will) then there isn't enough threats.Did all of the spiders get removed from certain biomes? The spiders were out of hand in the last update, but I feel like I rarely find them If i'm not in a forest biome.

I feel as though the change in mapping in the most recent update makes the game to easy/boring. There isn't enough stuff happening. I like that everything is connected now, especially since sanity drops ridiculous amounts of sanity, but as I keep my sanity up and don't do anything stupid/risky (which i will) then there isn't enough threats.Did all of the spiders get removed from certain biomes? The spiders were out of hand in the last update, but I feel like I rarely find them If i'm not in a forest biome.

There were about a dozen spider dens in the rocky biome I am building my base.They are also showing in swamp and grassland.But the majority is at forest biome and forest biome is the majority of this map.

The "patchwork" maps we used to have were great. Liked 'em better than the huge, the beefalo or pig king is 7 days away maps we get now.Also,Are the landmasses totally devoted to massive clusters of killer bees intended? If so... Why?

well have Alia come look at the forums more because the maps are getting TOO BIG!