First ever Purchase Got this.....

I bought the random 3 pack of blind boxes and these were my pulls not sure of the Odds of this happening but.......

I am speechless..I really wanted Maxwell and knew the odds of pulling him were low. And I wanted an normal bunny for my Fiance....

Not only did I pull both but they were both gold rare!!! If anyone can calculate the odds of this happening let me know XD

And Wikerbottom <3  

Thanks Klei you made my whole day/week/year!!!

Note: I am not Interested in selling the figures. Please do not contact me with offers.

101_0046.thumb.JPG.3ede67748c10b1b6aeaa2ca43942621c.JPG101_0048.thumb.JPG.987e4541b4f36ba0b54117cf97b50f45.JPG

57 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

looking at the blind boxes just made me remember how much i would love the reign of giants characters to be included. id kill for a wigfrid figure, not gonna lie

I too would love a series 2 DST blind box release. They could make Charlie the mystery figure, add some of the new items as the accessories, like the codex umbra, Wigfrids hat, ect...They could make chase Limited edition figures like Maxwells shadows with shadow props. I have too many Ideas... Klei needs to hire me XD

On 3/11/2018 at 6:37 PM, Starlogy said:

looking at the blind boxes just made me remember how much i would love the reign of giants characters to be included. id kill for a wigfrid figure, not gonna lie

Omg SAME!!

Those gold figures are amazing 0.0

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Omg SAME!!

Those gold figures are amazing 0.0

Someone From Klei said the Gold Figures are not supposed to be released. They were a test run that they never went with but they got mixed up in batches of regular figures during a distributor change.

Here is a link to the original post https://www.reddit.com/r/dontstarve/comments/7m2fsv/i_got_a_golden_spider_and_a_golden_rabbit_in_a/

So all gold figures are super rare.

Archived