About a new monster character :)

Would you like a new monster character? Like, a krampus and klaus race demon, or even some based on the merms.
I like the concept of being a monster and having some problems, but also, some benefits that humans do not have.
What do you think?

Wouldn't really make sense to have a Krampus character since Maxwell's Hallowed Nights costume is a Krampus. I'm also not sure how a monster character would work as we already have Webber. I don't think there is enough design room for two interesting monster characters.

Maybe the survivors might pick up a new ally from the Forge (Wortox maybe?) or from Hamlet (which would require a lot of lore explaining why Hamlet's character, without the other Hamlet DLC, is added to DST but not the SW cast.) but I don't expect the game to receive another official character for a long time.

3 hours ago, Corazon said:

Would you like a new monster character? Like, a krampus and klaus race demon, or even some based on the merms.
I like the concept of being a monster and having some problems, but also, some benefits that humans do not have.
What do you think?

hahaha, this would be awesome

2 hours ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

Wouldn't really make sense to have a Krampus character since Maxwell's Hallowed Nights costume is a Krampus. I'm also not sure how a monster character would work as we already have Webber. I don't think there is enough design room for two interesting monster characters.

Maybe the survivors might pick up a new ally from the Forge (Wortox maybe?) or from Hamlet (which would require a lot of lore explaining why Hamlet's character, without the other Hamlet DLC, is added to DST but not the SW cast.) but I don't expect the game to receive another official character for a long time.

I didn't know about this Wortox, he's beautiful *-*, and looks like krampus :D

I have the theory that Klei had a idea about a scary/Halloween themed DS expansion, that would explain that Wilton, Wortox and Waverly were 'fantastical'. I don't believe DST get new characters.

1 hour ago, axxel said:

I have the theory that Klei had a idea about a scary/Halloween themed DS expansion, that would explain that Wilton, Wortox and Waverly were 'fantastical'. I don't believe DST get new characters.

Let's pray for that :') 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

How does Overwatch balance all their characters?

Well, should  we compare DST with a different game genre and a bigger dev team, consisting about 100 people (According to someone, there are 3-6 people working on balance)?

Yeah I still wish they'll put me right. The character selection have place for two more... We can hope for more when Hamlet is released.

6 hours ago, InfamousJackson said:

If there is a new character it should be definitely be another monster character. But instead of using a character already in the game, why not add a new type of creature? Like maybe some hybrid of two cool creatures. That would be very interesting!

"What the Abomination of Life"

9 hours ago, InfamousJackson said:

If there is a new character it should be definitely be another monster character. But instead of using a character already in the game, why not add a new type of creature? Like maybe some hybrid of two cool creatures. That would be very interesting!

Hey, that would be awesome, I'd like to see a new monster in the game.

47 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Would probably be annoying with how aggresive hounds are, but I'm still interested in it,

Haha yeah, but they're good boys.

Archived