Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

4 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

I immediately recognised the character you designed! And the attention to detail is amazing--it's clear to see that everything was carefully considered. This blows most costumes out of the park. Fantastic job!

Thank youuuu, when I make costumes I always add as much as possible or accurate to the original image

Spoiler

If you played Shovel Knight this character would boggle your mind, the heli-helmet does in fact spin!

http://art-of-dragonheadskilax.tumblr.com/post/172947396707/todays-renaissance-faire-visit-and-yes-the

On tumblr my Lindo costume so far gotten 4000+ notes and still hasn't been 24 hours of posting about it! Here's a video with movements and jingles!

• Like 3

I just love.., Wes' new skin, but what really makes me love it more is the descriptions and reference to the skin!!! I really love the historical creativity for Wes latest skins!! This time it’s for a 20th century novel!
Wes the Sulphur Pimpernel swordsmime is Percy (the guy disguising himself as the masked hero in the Scarlet Pimpernel) is seen as a dumb, effeminate weakling (and purposefully plays dumb) while he’s actually a very smart and cool (and still quite effeminate) hero and swordsman!

IMG_9919.PNG

Spoiler

the gay representation we needed

• Like 12

This and Guest of Honor skin feel like siblings due to them being poofy shirts. Though this makes me hope Klei do a Hispanic themed collection so Wes could be a mariachi/Bullfighter and Wolfgang can be a luchador. This will be a nice outfit for anyone who wants to dress up as a mariachi.

I bet the Swashay hat would look nice on this skin too.

I love the nice circular shadow underneath. Feels less raw and more like a 70s promotional art.

• Like 1

The one with Wilson and the reanimated skeleton is cute. I can relate to the depression.

Webber is the one prone to say the most embarrassing dialogues.:wilson_sneaky:

I'm hyped to get that skin next. I unlocked Woody's coat the other day, so I'm trying to get the spools for this one. Beautiful shading on your version.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2018 at 2:49 AM, SDragonhead said:

IMG_4098.JPG

Idk why but this image gave me an art idea: Forest Stalker appears out of no where and tries to defend the survivor (could be anyone) for the Atrium Stalker (it's efforts are futile though since he's vastly weaker and have no attack strength according to the wiki. Poor forest boi ( ._.)

• Like 2

There has been mayhem going on how Tumblr is being run so there's a chance my blogs on it will cease to exist, and I have a much larger audience in there compared to other social media places sooo here's every link I got. 

main blog: dragonheadskilax.tumblr | Made a side twitter for commentary and stuff 

Artart-of-dragonheadskilax.tumblr | Twitter | DeviantArt | Instagram

Webcomic [haitus]: irdial-broadcasting.tumblr | Smackjeeves

Slop Art [NSFW]: dialing-the-rotary.tumblr (available until I delete it before Dev 17) | Twitter (will keep it public for now)

KLEI Forums [DS Content]: here

Rest of my side blogsthe-museum-of-anything-goes.tumblr (archiving of my favorite CD-ROM | askthethreehoofers.tumblr (Animal Crossing ask blog, inactive)

(more links!): Steam | Ko-Fi | Youtube

Edited by SDragonhead
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 12/6/2018 at 5:15 AM, SDragonhead said:

Artart-of-dragonheadskilax.tumblr | Twitter | DeviantArt | Instagram

Slop Art [NSFW]: dialing-the-rotary.tumblr (available until I delete it before Dev 17) | Twitter (will keep it public for now)

I can't believe I wasn't following you on DA. I started following you on some other sites as well.

Too bad you're deleting it. I just had a look at your NSFW stuff. Are you gonna post it somewhere else afterwards?

Not sure why I'm getting a studio Ghibli vibe from this piece. Though it's also reminiscent of the Ice Queen fairytale. The trees you drew in the background feel really subtle. Willow feels like she's towing the line between teenager and a small adult here which works for the piece.

• Like 1

So Wilson as a kid wore a dress in your timeline due to him being rich?

Kind of a shame Kyle Carlizoa(however you spell his name) didn't find you. You could've done some interesting work on Mighty Magiswords. I hope you get hired for a cartoon series, this is very organic work.

• Like 1