Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

On 6/24/2018 at 11:31 PM, gallusvarius said:

I really like your more realistic works, and the way you draw merms and the other beasts are definitely some of my favorite interpretations for them. 

Your Wes-merm is spot on - It resembles him while being a merm at the same time. 

Tee heee thanks,, I just looove designing things into what it'll look realistically. And the entities in Don't Starve are open for creativity. 

Merm Wes.... sexy...,

Oh yeah here's the draw I posted into the Klei weekly art challenge what-not

IMG_9503.PNG

• Like 10

On 7/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, SDragonhead said:

No... it cant end..,, I still enjoy goggling at those handsome merms..,IMG_9529.PNG

Merms who have brotherly loveimage.png.df54cbb4c5b24f19c9a7d3c55bbe3cb8.png
I definitely prefer them cartoonified here than the realistic ones but they're both equally great. Also love the color coding.

On 7/3/2018 at 12:07 AM, SDragonhead said:

Pirates... 

IMG_9546.PNG

Wish that there could be a nautical event with these kind of outfits. Wes owns the gypsy look here. Woodlegs is Woodlegs.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 7/3/2018 at 1:31 PM, SDragonhead said:

IMG_9547.PNG

It's like Wes saw Woodie's victorian skin and wanted a piece of that action. He's owning that Cruella De Ville's touch there.

• Like 2

A lil bit of self promotion here

I gotten myself into a pickle lately so for any folks out there who looOOove my art.., Here's a special new commissions sheet , click for all the info. I'll post the images here anyway to grab everyone's attention.

IMG_8496.JPG

IMG_8497.JPG

IMG_8501.JPG

IMG_8498.JPG

IMG_8500.JPG

Link is up there for more info. I should update my About page to add the links to my other medias and what not..,

• Like 5

Pardon me going through your thread and liking a bunch of stuff. 

I love the variety of artstyles you have - your realistic works are particularly amazing! I've only gone through the first and last few pages, but the way you drew the gorge characters really captures their likeness despite being in a different style. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Auspice said:

I love the variety of artstyles you have - your realistic works are particularly amazing! I've only gone through the first and last few pages, but the way you drew the gorge characters really captures their likeness despite being in a different style. 

Te eheee, thanks.,, enjoy the good soup of me arts. I got an eye for realism. Yeehaw

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 10:10 AM, SDragonhead said:

I offer this, remember those rose skin + other skins designs? Here's the rest. Hanky panky rose(forge), boutonnière(GoH), dyed roses(verdant) and dried roses(soot). IMG_9608.PNG

Now that would be a interesting commnity challenge: character skin+flower motif. Interesting choices. The verdant one appeals to me for some reason but Dried roses works with the laborer Weiner.

• Like 2