SDragonhead

Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

minespatch    63,921
22 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why is this not in Wes/Maxwell Memes? XD

5926b186e81bb_arielartcrash.png.95d2e10fbe5eb00852b28ae6b1c7d506.png590458b698295_whenthemetheuspuzzlehappened.thumb.png.09129db97af1e5ed45c05bcf0797894d.png

There's some memes there I want to reply to but... LORE TIME is keeping me busy.

• Like 2

minespatch    63,921
On 7/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, SDragonhead said:

No... it cant end..,, I still enjoy goggling at those handsome merms..,IMG_9529.PNG

Merms who have brotherly loveimage.png.df54cbb4c5b24f19c9a7d3c55bbe3cb8.png
I definitely prefer them cartoonified here than the realistic ones but they're both equally great. Also love the color coding.

On 7/3/2018 at 12:07 AM, SDragonhead said:

Pirates... 

IMG_9546.PNG

Wish that there could be a nautical event with these kind of outfits. Wes owns the gypsy look here. Woodlegs is Woodlegs.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 7/3/2018 at 1:31 PM, SDragonhead said:

IMG_9547.PNG

It's like Wes saw Woodie's victorian skin and wanted a piece of that action. He's owning that Cruella De Ville's touch there.

• Like 2

Auspice    685

Pardon me going through your thread and liking a bunch of stuff. 

I love the variety of artstyles you have - your realistic works are particularly amazing! I've only gone through the first and last few pages, but the way you drew the gorge characters really captures their likeness despite being in a different style. 

• Like 2

SDragonhead    3,363
5 hours ago, Auspice said:

I love the variety of artstyles you have - your realistic works are particularly amazing! I've only gone through the first and last few pages, but the way you drew the gorge characters really captures their likeness despite being in a different style. 

Te eheee, thanks.,, enjoy the good soup of me arts. I got an eye for realism. Yeehaw

• Like 1

gallusvarius    922
7 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

A lil bit of self promotion here

I hope you get some business with these, your realistic stuff is really quite accurate. 

• Like 1

minespatch    63,921
On 7/25/2018 at 10:10 AM, SDragonhead said:

I offer this, remember those rose skin + other skins designs? Here's the rest. Hanky panky rose(forge), boutonnière(GoH), dyed roses(verdant) and dried roses(soot). IMG_9608.PNG

Now that would be a interesting commnity challenge: character skin+flower motif. Interesting choices. The verdant one appeals to me for some reason but Dried roses works with the laborer Weiner.

• Like 1