Polluted

RyanandLink

"SCREeechy noise. Big SCREeechy noise.  Awawwauaa!" Durham explained, wincing as he replayed the moment in his head. Even in his head, the vile noise created by the chair was painful. It was just the right vibration to a lot of wrong to his beetle ears. Stuck in a endless groundhog day scenario where only the endless tournament of squeaky chairs stood to be replayed again and again in his head, Durham managed to hold his hands over his ears until he was able to snap out of the terrible trance. This took about ten seconds, but it seemed like forever for the poor beetle. He awoke from that illusion a changed bug, but immediately forgot about all the life lessons he learned and pointed at the lady who had asked him the question.

"Sorry sorry! Didn't mean interruption! What have say?" He asked, slightly flustered, then remembering his manners, adding on a "Please?"

The satyress chuckled. "No, no. No interruptions, I was just curious about why you were--" Daafite stopped. She looked around, only to see everyone left the tavern. Where they that distracted and focussed on their conversation? Why did everybody leave? She looked at the bar, but even the bartender left. "Uh... where did...?" 

But they weren't completely alone. With big, heavy steps, a person walked up to their table. It was the man that was sitting in the corner, watching the scene. He was very large, wore a semi-tarnished suit of armor and carried a huge sword on his back, which he grabbed and let the tip drop on the ground, making a clashing noise. 

"Good grief. I can't with confidence say I met more oblivious people than you lot." He said, and skimmed over the group.

His voice was deep and rather intimidating, but had a slight friendly sarcasm to it.

Ria went all tense when the large warrior-like man came over with his sword. Then again she was always very timid. She tried to speak but could only muster a small squeak. Then coughed, rather confused at her own sound.

She would have mentioned her being rather clueless anyway but she can't help but feel embarrassed after noticing all the people gone.

(Oops. I forgot I was here. Sorry guys!)

Nicholas couldn't help but flinch slightly once he saw how easily the man towered over the table. However, he steeled his nerves in spite of himself and stood tall in the man's shadow. He even dared to look him right in the eye.

"State your business, stranger!"

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

(Nope, just make a sheet as shown on the first page and you're set.)

thanks!

Fun with random character's 10! (I'm just as bad as a Hollywood executive)

Name: Tolia

Sex: Female

Personality: Shy, A bit of an introvert, and slightly... emotionally unstable lets just replace that last one with something that makes sense, like suffers from autism, shall we? For your information autism is the lack of the ability to interact, not whatever else people think it means these days.

Appearance: Light brown skin, skinny, bald, and very short.

Strengths: Playing the flute ( BEST. SKILL. EVER. ), poetry, the all important skill of wrapping presents ( Whenever I play D&D with my friends, that's first thing I write on my character sheet ), and sorcery. You can already tell how amazing my character is going to be.

Weaknesses: Autism, Neophobic, Socially awkward ( duh ), and addicted to a dangerous substance ( breaks out laughing ).

I THINK THIS CHARACTER IS THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN EVOLUTION. ( Or the reason God created Man, whatever suits you best. )

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 3

heblo im gon sneak in and join like a lil idiot howdys)

Name: Wade Waldin Armano

Sex: Male

Personality: A loud and idiotic boy, who seems more interested in saving his precious top hat from dangers than anything else. He has a tendency to forget his friends, not because he doesn't care. He just doesn't have space in his brain for that type of thing. He can usually be found rambling about things, or hiding up in trees from some danger. Wade seems very much more invested in hearing the drama and the scoops of the world, eavesdropping when he can and usually failing via falling out of trees. He can sometimes be horribly clumsy, falling over the smallest of things, but despite all that he will always try to help people... Even if he can't remember exactly who the person hes helping is.

Appearance: Image Below v

Strengths: He seems to be very experienced with his handy dandy cane, using it to whack folks over the heads at an alarmingly high rate, other than that he seems okay-ish at fending folks off. Along with this he seems to be scarily good at climbing off into trees and hiding, being remarkably silent for his loud personality.

Weaknesses: His forgetful nature, loud attitude towards everything, bit of a scaredy cat

Wade.png

• Like 3

Hey guys, I'd like to apologize for letting the RP get to this point of inactivity. It's fully a fault of my own, but I suppose I have my reasons for it- not really an excuse though. Not only this but also my inactivity in general. I started this RP at a pretty tension-heavy point of 2017, and while I had a the story direction planned out I got distracted by both RL and more personal stuff. 

Regarding my own activity on these forums, now that some things have cleared up a bit in real life, I hope I'll have more time to spend here alongside usual stuff. I'd love to ask if anybody is still interested and try to continue (provided everyone hasn't completely lost interest, that is) but I don't currently trust myself enough to hold it together. I see that HotChocolate is running an RP currently, and if they're okay with it, I'd like to join that and see how it goes. If everything goes well and enough people want to, later down the line we could see if we can revisit this one.

Again, I'm sorry for letting it get to this, and I hope you understand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

Hey guys, I'd like to apologize for letting the RP get to this point of inactivity. It's fully a fault of my own, but I suppose I have my reasons for it- not really an excuse though. Not only this but also my inactivity in general. I started this RP at a pretty tension-heavy point of 2017, and while I had a the story direction planned out I got distracted by both RL and more personal stuff. 

Regarding my own activity on these forums, now that some things have cleared up a bit in real life, I hope I'll have more time to spend here alongside usual stuff. I'd love to ask if anybody is still interested and try to continue (provided everyone hasn't completely lost interest, that is) but I don't currently trust myself enough to hold it together. I see that HotChocolate is running an RP currently, and if they're okay with it, I'd like to join that and see how it goes. If everything goes well and enough people want to, later down the line we could see if we can revisit this one.

Again, I'm sorry for letting it get to this, and I hope you understand.

Its fine m dude

And ye im running one myself but with how its going with one of the roleplayers? It may not run on for long but ya can still join.