Anyone Else Prefer DTS Solo (Vs. DS)?

*looks at thread title closely* Of course! I love playing Don't Together Starve. It's my favorite Kley game.

Now onto a more serious note: Yeah, I prefer DST over DS at this point. Mostly because DS has kinda been left behind at this point. That and I kinda like the increased difficulty DST (alone) has over DS. Although I do wish raid bosses would scale with the amount of players fighting them, but that's a discussion for another thread.

10 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

*looks at thread title closely* Of course! I love playing Don't Together Starve. It's my favorite Kley game.

Now onto a more serious note: Yeah, I prefer DST over DS at this point. Mostly because DS has kinda been left behind at this point. That and I kinda like the increased difficulty DST (alone) has over DS. Although I do wish raid bosses would scale with the amount of players fighting them, but that's a discussion for another thread.

I saw scaling bosses modification in DST workshop

5 hours ago, landromat said:

I saw scaling bosses modification in DST workshop

Yeah but unless I've missed something it doesn't do a very good job at it, in fact it does a very poor one.

If you're talking about the same one I'm thinking of it just cuts hp assuming it takes 6 people to kill a boss, which is beyond absurd.

I like the two most would like the ds was implemented within the Dst so you can choose your own could have dlc's within the dst because the ds is always sideways until because the staff prefers the multiplayer, I love playing ground more prefer the ds for it

4 hours ago, WilsonBolado said:

I like the two most would like the ds was implemented within the Dst so you can choose your own could have dlc's within the dst because the ds is always sideways until because the staff prefers the multiplayer, I love playing ground more prefer the ds for it

i can't understant any sentence.

6 hours ago, WilsonBolado said:

Moral of the story: don't drink and...write ;)

On topic: yeah, DST is more enticing, content wise. Solo? Neah, better with friends (nothing beats the human factor).

12 hours ago, AniMike said:

I do solo, but would love to have a team to do a long 1000+ session though, to be honest. 

7 hours ago, StarmanNess said:

same, honestly.

Someone really should work on hosting a server for the Klei Forums community sometime. Seems like a lot of people here are in that situation. Myself included.

15 hours ago, AniMike said:

I do solo, but would love to have a team to do a long 1000+ session though, to be honest. 

11 hours ago, StarmanNess said:

same, honestly.

Join us on strictly unprofessional endless? we've had a project going for at least 3000 days and still haven't been pillaged. Part of the fun is to keep it alive since its public. I've played with both of you in the past, and I know you can handle it as well.

8 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Join us on strictly unprofessional endless? we've had a project going for at least 3000 days and still haven't been pillaged.

Maybe not entirely pillaged, but plenty of bases got destroyed and plenty of things went missing.

The pubs of SU are definitely much better than your regular pub, but they are still all over the place.

1 minute ago, spideswine said:

Maybe not entirely pillaged, but plenty of bases got destroyed and plenty of things went missing.

The pubs of SU are definitely much better than your regular pub, but they are still all over the place.

That's true, but part of the fun there is to keep an operation going while keeping both less experienced players and griefers away. Also its the only server with a post apocaliptic vibe I know of :p

Archived