old account

hi, I wanted to ask something that has been molesting me for a while:

in 2015, I had an old steam account, in wich I had the bottomless pit and now timeless tragic torch, and I would like to know if I could "transfer" them to my new account that I made on 2016, but I just bought DST for that account like a month ago.

yeah, I still have access to my old account, and I changed to a new one for "private reasons".

could a mod tell me if there´s a way to do this manually? because of course, this new account wasnt on the DST beta, but the old was, and im actually using this new and I wont use the old again for buying games and such... thank you

Hey everybody. Anything related to account issues or action that requires an answer from us, please visit the support site at http://support.kleientertainment.com so we can make sure your request is seen and responded to. PMs and @mentions are very hit or miss and it's best that a ticket be created so we can be sure to follow up. 

In this particular case, we won't move items or retroactively award items to an account unless in special circumstances where some sort of error needs to be corrected. 

8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hey everybody. Anything related to account issues or action that requires an answer from us, please visit the support site at http://support.kleientertainment.com so we can make sure your request is seen and responded to. PMs and @mentions are very hit or miss and it's best that a ticket be created so we can be sure to follow up. 

In this particular case, we won't move items or retroactively award items to an account unless in special circumstances where some sort of error needs to be corrected. 

oh, well too bad for me... guess my items are gone... thank you anyways, there isnt a way to at least make the item tradeable so I could transfer it manually?

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

PMs and @mentions are very hit or miss and it's best that a ticket be created so we can be sure to follow up.

So should I make a ticket when I want to invite you to my parties?

• Developer
37 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

So should I make a ticket when I want to invite you to my parties?

Yes. But then you have to invite the whole support team or there will be hurt feelings.

6 minutes ago, Barholomeow said:

Wait if I just called him rude, while making a point not to hurt someone's feelings...

Everything I know is a lie.

You're a monster, pugly.

He's actually a pretty nice guy, if a bit stuck up sometimes.

Archived