Which is the best beefalo?

Pudgy is kinda incredibly pointless late game. They're adorbs, though!

Ornery(Even with war saddle) is less damage than a dark sword. Probably only useful for wes/wendy players, or people that want to have an additional 1,000 HP to face tank with.

Rider

Spoiler

But seriously though, probably the most useful tendency. Partnered with the glossamer saddle, you can move insanely fast. Good for filling up that map, or trekking to pig king if you're not based right next to his big pink nose. Note that beefalo also do not slow down in sandstorms, so they're good for reaching antlion if, say, antlion is tucked away in the furthest FRICKING point of the desert/ if you want to find the oasis.

3 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Ornery(Even with war saddle) is less damage than a dark sword. Probably only useful for wes/wendy players, or people that want to have an additional 1,000 HP to face tank with.

Rider

Reveal hidden contents

But seriously though, probably the most useful tendency. Partnered with the glossamer saddle, you can move insanely fast. Good for filling up that map, or trekking to pig king if you're not based right next to his big pink nose. Note that beefalo also do not slow down in sandstorms, so they're good for reaching antlion if, say, antlion is tucked away in the furthest FRICKING point of the desert/ if you want to find the oasis.

Agreed all points thats why I want my first tamed beefalo to be mr.pudge

22 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

Rider

Reveal hidden contents

This.

I know a rider would be the most sensible one, but... Binky's adorbs!!!

Eh, I used the rider (with war saddle) that I tamed to kill all three tusks and their hounds in the three-tusk area where my solo base is, quickly and easily. It has to be done or they'd harass me. And I did it without expending anything in weapons or armor. All you have to do is put a salt lick in every 15 days. Unfortunately, I forgot one summer, but I'm think of taming another one. Same with treeguards. Once tamed it's basically a free weapon, so if you're going to go to the trouble, it's worth keeping. I fed it maybe 20 twigs total besides the salt lick.

i pefer ornery with a gloss as its faster and does more damage against a rider with a war saddle the only down side is the obediance but that really shouldnt be a problem if you care for you beefalo  since a domesticated beefalo lasts 2 whole days of ride time so that instance of needing to feed something b4 mounting shouldnt happen  unless something completely unexpected happens like some one bringing a giant to your base. since you wouldnt get the warnings. and besides you should only really get off mid fight if you need to heal up your beef with some shrooms or eggplants

and then again your obediance will go up since you are feeding it

14 hours ago, Donke60 said:

question are you using this for hambats and jerky 
you know good sirloin shouldn't be wasted.

Wrong quote there, mate. No use can excuse the animal abuse.

I'm not sure that grammar makes sense, but it kinda rhymed :o

Free the Beef! Love the Beef!!

2 hours ago, mochilo said:

Noooo!! How did that happen :(

Yesterday, about 10 days after the domestication (f*ck me right?), I was recovering the chest pieces right on time for the full moon. I let my Beefalo to close of the chest statues. The rook charged me and went right on the beefalo that started attacking him. I was occupied with the other two. I came back to defend him, but the rook killed him justwhen i arrived at him. 

- @Toros ...From an efficiency standpoint blablabla  

-@me yea yea I know. Whatever lol

Archived