Dupe-A-Day!

On 5/24/2021 at 11:26 PM, babba said:

@minespatch In colors below, perhaps @Ellilea allows you to integrate here nice frame picture in to your artwork...As artist collaboration :confused:

Happyness and peace, the symbol of the nice Ellilea picture, could be the dream of the fighting scenario parties :congratulatory:

In that way your not competing with the nice :distracted: "Mommy hatchling picture" :bee:

Never compete with a fighting scene against loving mother emotions :lol: Inclusion...

On 5/24/2021 at 11:24 PM, minespatch said:

What do I need to draw?

On 5/24/2021 at 10:53 PM, evilcat19xx said:

Below has been edited by babba for art request :p

...There will be several other neutral planetoids that the player can get more dupes from. 500DUPES! babba fun note :concern::victorious:
The rest of the planetoids and dupes are captured by aliens, and to release them, the player should overcome their defense systems on the captured planetoids

If a player initiates the attack, that means the alien can attack your other planetoids as well (something like meteor showers, nothing more), so you need to have a defense system before initiating the war (resource sink).
To free a new planetoid, the player needs to add fighting modules to rockets (another resource sink). 
The fights can be as simple as a chance game based on the power of your space fleet vs alien defense system. You also need to have maintenance for the rockets after every battle (resource sink).

...needs constant 2000kwh for defense system (anti-rocket system) that protecting the space of each planetoid)

image.thumb.png.bfeecab0276ae07cb533d349b6af873e.pngI tried. :wilson_laugh:

On 5/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, babba said:

This is an interesting idea and view @Dupydup :beguiled:, which brought me to the idea of a tutorial helper ( which can be deactivated ). Some tiny little dupe cat or so, which hops around with the player ( at the center camera position ) and gives a few suggestions on what are good basic build ideas and suggests simple solutions which can be done, to ensure the survival of a fresh new player colony.

Obviously the programmers would have to detect for example that the starter colony calories are zero since 20 minutes and that the player has played the game for less than 10 hours, just as example, to have the cat make a food production suggestion. :bee:

image.png.74e7c6742471d290ee9f391fcade2f98.png<- The "new player" tutorial dupe cat image.png.0c46136856673dccbb5259d938fc43b7.png

Fast left clicking 6 times on to the dupe tutorial cat...kills it ( quick deactivation ). :hopelessness:

Once the dupe cat is burried, the grave stone will turn golden and you hear Meeeeowwwwww prrrrr prrrrr Meomeh from the grave and the sounds of a cat paw scratching stone + audio of cat biscuits being munched.

@minespatch Maybe this is some art drawing inspiration for you ? :)

image.thumb.png.6bbb6acf910efadefa28a491805de933.png

¿enjoying your new rocket? mae, you just now need a solid oxidizer tank and solo spacefarer nosecone.

1328746077_smallpetroliumrocketmae.thumb.jpg.993a73afaeff4c2e4439fc2e1d467d22.jpg

¡Small petroleum rocket now available at your local intergalactic store for only 200 refined metal and 5 D (dupe coins)!

"commercials music starts playing"

(Please don't buy, this took so much time to make) it's 90% recycled materials.

call at 000 000 0000 to buy your very own small petroleum rocket.(please not)

Disclaimer: fuel not included, it is not able to fly, does not obey laws of physics,  may cause irritation, eventual overheating and possibly death, blueberry pi corporation is not responsible for any injury that the toy may cause to the user.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:20 PM, blueberry pi said:

¿enjoying your new rocket? mae, you just now need a solid oxidizer tank and solo spacefarer nosecone.

1328746077_smallpetroliumrocketmae.thumb.jpg.993a73afaeff4c2e4439fc2e1d467d22.jpg

¡Small petroleum rocket now available at your local intergalactic store for only 200 refined metal and 5 D (dupe coins)!

"commercials music starts playing"

(Please don't buy, this took so much time to make) it's 90% recycled materials.

call at 000 000 0000 to buy your very own small petroleum rocket.(please not)

Disclaimer: fuel not included, it is not able to fly, does not obey laws of physics,  may cause irritation, eventual overheating and possibly death, blueberry pi corporation is not responsible for any injury that the toy may cause to the user.

This is awesome ! We wantz more ! :x:x:x

Can we have 1 meter full scale rocket ? :confused::confused::confused:

please.gif

Perhaps out of marzipan :confused::beguiled: Do you ship to Mars or Twix :confused::confused::confused:

I order, I order...Here, 2 ONi dodge-dupe-coinz !

image.thumb.png.6e8c7774ab0c89922064fecc4bcfb7db.png

12 hours ago, babba said:

This is awesome ! We wantz more !

erm, i feared this will happen, they take a bit of time to make, i may make a small solid oxidizer tank next, as for the delivery you can go to your closest delivery company and say the secret words.

1 hour ago, blueberry pi said:

erm, i feared this will happen, they take a bit of time to make, i may make a small solid oxidizer tank next, as for the delivery you can go to your closest delivery company and say the secret words.

Its lovely, really :x I love the video, where the rocket is slowly rotating on its little table. :beguiled:

Here we are after 22 days of development, to bring you the most recent technology of oxidizer storage in real life, behold!

The solid oxidizer tank.

Spoiler

IMG_20210626_193533.thumb.jpg.0988a881f626d2140f0fbc7937340b19.jpg

¡Now let's get travaldo to fill it up!

IMG_20210626_193222.thumb.jpg.90258175cf4a773749c03c25883787ef.jpg

Travaldo: but sir it's my bedtime....

*sigh* then go to sleep........

¡Now roll the commercial like a music record!

The product will be available in your local intergalactic store in the following 3 eons, ¡enjoy!

Extra material:

Spoiler

small petroleum engine for comparison (it should be half the height of the engine but there is nothing i can do about it now), solo spacefarer module coming soon(ish(ish(ish(it's difficult to make okay))))798597384_IMG_20210626_1947461.thumb.jpg.d866ba3ad7d5aa0d3f5b67a6cda44eb9.jpg

Disclaimer: does not include small petroleum engine, oxidizer not included, care should be taken when loading the tank with oxidizer, highly corrosive contents, can burst due to pressure built up.

On 6/27/2021 at 3:38 AM, blueberry pi said:

Here we are after 22 days of development, to bring you the most recent technology of oxidizer storage in real life, behold!

The solid oxidizer tank.

Hide contents

IMG_20210626_193533.thumb.jpg.0988a881f626d2140f0fbc7937340b19.jpg

¡Now let's get travaldo to fill it up!

IMG_20210626_193222.thumb.jpg.90258175cf4a773749c03c25883787ef.jpg

Travaldo: but sir it's my bedtime....

*sigh* then go to sleep........

¡Now roll the commercial like a music record!

The product will be available in your local intergalactic store in the following 3 eons, ¡enjoy!

Extra material:

Hide contents

small petroleum engine for comparison (it should be half the height of the engine but there is nothing i can do about it now), solo spacefarer module coming soon(ish(ish(ish(it's difficult to make okay))))798597384_IMG_20210626_1947461.thumb.jpg.d866ba3ad7d5aa0d3f5b67a6cda44eb9.jpg

Disclaimer: does not include small petroleum engine, oxidizer not included, care should be taken when loading the tank with oxidizer, highly corrosive contents, can burst due to pressure built up.

Nothing money could ever buy, its unique and lovely :x

If you wanted, you could make a whole stop motion video for Utube - Count me in as fan. :p I love the materials you have used and the wonky art style, the dupe paper plates are superb and how you paint. Also the dithered video and its foggy resolution give it magic, especially on your first initial rocket construction video, with the rocket base standing on the slow rotating demo plate.

Archived