"I was wrong."
        "Return them to me!"
        "Why?"
        "Metheus..."

I still think it's a name for it is used in proper noun
and looks as if he is addressing someone in conversation

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Wait a sec... What if the weaver is repeating a conversation it already had? :wilson_shocked:

Dang that's a good idea.. But the other text he says seems to make no sense as he attacks us. What kind of conversation was he having? lol

Edited by LePietatoLord
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LePietatoLord said:

Found something that isn't too big, but different. When you kill the boss, you take his point of view, same with the portal once he is fully dead.

Would you mind taking a short vid or snapshots?

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Well, since there be a new update (as of 1 hour ago), is there really a need for me to put a sperler alert now?

Anyways, I gotta say, the Jedi Shadow Mind Trick makes me feel violated...it REALLY does. 

THEY have no concept of personal space. R00d much? XD

I think it's safe to say in a world of killer (everything) and hybrid monsters and an alien race decency goes out the window 
Unless your maxwell :p

• Like 1

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Jeez, I bust your buals enough with this in the Ban Game. Shamawn bruh, get it TOGETHER. (HEYO!!!)

I would but it bugs you so much I find it wouldn't entertain me if I stooped SO?
yeah.

+

3 hours ago, LePietatoLord said:

Bringing back the smell conversation, why do you guys think each character smells the Shadow Thurible differently?

Well given how each character examines shadow fuel differently as well

I think the thruble shows them what they like or desire almost like a siren song and I think before forible taking characters thats how they lured in Maxwell they give you want you want but in return you are forever theirs until replaced.

• Like 2