[Game Update] - (BETA) 208516

17 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

I mean, you're not the only one to suggest ruin resource refreshing, so....

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only one who specifically talked about Ancient Pseudo Stations needing to be possible to regen because of rooks and earthquakes, so.

W-what's your point in any case? Is this one of them "mini roasts that you don't want to start a flame war over" type of a thing here? ;)

51 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only one who specifically talked about Ancient Pseudo Stations needing to be possible to regen because of rooks and earthquakes, so.

W-what's your point in any case? Is this one of them "mini roasts that you don't want to start a flame war over" type of a thing here? ;)

Well, he was just pointing out that you aren't the ONLY one to talk about the stations being a problem. It's just slightly annoying when people take credit for something they weren't the only one responsible for...

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Electroely said:

Well, he was just pointing out that you aren't the ONLY one to talk about the stations being a problem. It's just slightly annoying when people take credit for something they weren't the only one responsible for...

I'm surprised you'd think I was "taking credit". I was just pointing out that a thing I suggested was actually added and that I was a bit surprised by that, as it's rare that even the bug fixes I report get fixed (e.g. pengulls). You guys must be looking way too deep into something that wasn't even it.

Edited by EuedeAdodooedoe
Way, way too deep

19 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

I'm surprised you'd think I was "taking credit". I was just pointing out that a thing I suggested was actually added and that I was a bit surprised by that, as it's rare that even the bug fixes I report get fixed (e.g. pengulls). You guys must be looking way too deep into something that wasn't even it.

. . .

On 3/2/2017 at 6:41 AM, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

we're looking pretty shallow tbh

• Like 2