Is there a way I can always be in touch with promotions?

I missed out on that recent puzzle with the torch reward. I'm already subscribed to Klei in my email, but is there a way I can make sure I never miss out on things like this? I'm not really one for constantly prowling forums.

@Weirdobob, while I get that necro'ing threads is seen as a bad thing, some of the threads that I brought back to life never had any responses until I looked at them. I dunno, maybe I thought that by putting them back into the spotlight, so to speak, other forum goers would be able to help some of them out.

Should I just send MisterL huge lists of threads threads in bulk in PMs so he can deal with them that way? For now, I guess I'll play necromancer, even if it does draw the ire of others.

10 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

@Weirdobob, while I get that necro'ing threads is seen as a bad thing, some of the threads that I brought back to life never had any responses until I looked at them. I dunno, maybe I thought that by putting them back into the spotlight, so to speak, other forum goers would be able to help some of them out.

Should I just send MisterL huge lists of threads threads in bulk in PMs so he can deal with them that way? For now, I guess I'll play necromancer, even if it does draw the ire of others.

I just message him on Steam and call him a cheeky pleb, but just fyi I think that's quite nice of you of helping him out with finding threads that need to be moved, even if they're a tad bit dead.

On 2/20/2017 at 10:05 PM, TheKingDedede said:

Yeah, I don't get why so many people get pissy about necroed topics. Subsequently, I don't get why "necroposting" is even a term that exists!

In relation to the thread, puzzles are always hidden, so you getting informed about them would kind of destroy the purpose? Although Klei could inform us through e-mail ONCE somebody finds a puzzle and posts a thread about it.

Archived