Lame drawings by yours Truly.

Fortie

52 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

As always, these are incredibly cute :3 Shame to hear that you're sick though, hope you get well soon!

I'll be fine by uh, Friday or Saturday. :D

52 minutes ago, minespatch said:

First time seeing you draw Wickerbottom! Looking forward to it. Also love the first two pieces, they have strong lines.

FIRST time drawing the Wicker? you're 100% right about that. and i'm hyped since it looks good for a first time drawing! yeaaaaahhh!!

image.gif

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Broodling looks happy to be...staring at a catcoon's butt?...mynewOTP

That Triumphant Wx-78 also looks pretty cute not gonna lie. c:

Can't wait to see your very first Wickerbottom drawing! ^-^

Do it Giddy, ship the best pets. :^) 

I always find a way to draw WX-78 cute. I make his role as a Killer robot as some Cute Robot that will still murder you. and thanks! you're the one who asked for the Wicker so I hope you like it when it's finished.! X)

• Like 5

It's ya fellow memer/artist back with. bear with me with this... More sketches since my Internet was being weird and I had limits to sites I could go on until now!! 

2016-12-21.jpg

This is what I've been working on during school hours, I gotta get to coloring it soon. Can you spot the new OTP with Brrodling and Kittykit?? 

3661626-HOnOO3HO9eB7YzkV.jpg

Re-do of some old sketch. It looks way more better and cuter than the original. 

3659307-YQTq3MyqYNtWXKoY.jpg

Oh hey look, I finished a artwork finally.

3661627-p19t9kMk06w-hLEk.jpg

Slowly but steady finishing Giddy's request.

3661629-DE5pScydqSPpi93G.jpg

I broke the rules of Mein's request of some formal Webber and I added Glommer. 

3661630-El8qmxTCe8EZdCd9.jpg

Last, but not least! we have this drawing I did, so yeah. sorry for the slow progress by the way. I wanted to finish some drawings yesterday but I got sick and suddenly took a long nap, Whoops. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Fortie said:

2016-12-21.jpg

Ooouh fancy, nice and clear lines. Zebra Webber is cute. (Yes I know about the dancing spooder, but it still looks like a zebra)

3661626-HOnOO3HO9eB7YzkV.jpg

Nnnngh cute little petties *-*

3659307-YQTq3MyqYNtWXKoY.jpg

Pretty but sad ;-;

3661627-p19t9kMk06w-hLEk.jpg

Wicker looks so anime x3

3661629-DE5pScydqSPpi93G.jpg

Rules? I ain't no tryran whose rules you need to follow, my good madam! Is adowable :3

3661630-El8qmxTCe8EZdCd9.jpg

Again, pretty but sad :,   (

• Like 2

*looks at your avatar*

AAAWWWWWW

*looks at this thread*

Spoiler

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SO CUTE

You're frickin' amazing.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Fortie said:
  1. It's ya fellow memer/artist back with. bear with me with this... More sketches since my Internet was being weird and I had limits to sites I could go on until now!! 
  2. 2016-12-21.jpg
  3. 3661626-HOnOO3HO9eB7YzkV.jpg
  4. 3659307-YQTq3MyqYNtWXKoY.jpg
  5. 3661627-p19t9kMk06w-hLEk.jpg
  6. 3661630-El8qmxTCe8EZdCd9.jpg
  1. Welcome back, buddy and hope you have a safe Winter feast.
  2. Ah, so that's what it looks like in full! I spot a cutie pile~
  3. Reminds me of a piece I worked on today! :wilson_ecstatic:
  4. OH, that looks really good. Love the palette choices and subtle crosshatching at the bottom.
  5. Wickerbottom turned out nice here.  You even got her stray hair just right.
  6. OH! Interesting tribute to Webber's first appearance in the game. Haven't found Webber's skull yet myself but yeah.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, minespatch said:
  1. Welcome back, buddy and hope you have a safe Winter feast.
  2. Ah, so that's what it looks like in full! I spot a cutie pile~
  3. Reminds me of a piece I worked on today! :wilson_ecstatic:
  4. OH, that looks really good. Love the palette choices and subtle crosshatching at the bottom.
  5. Wickerbottom turned out nice here.  You even got her stray hair just right.
  6. OH! Interesting tribute to Webber's first appearance in the game. Haven't found Webber's skull yet myself but yeah.

Haha, Thanks Mine! :D I'm doing fine. Just gotta turn in some school work and then I can finally focus on art. Ironically, I got Webber's Skull after killing one spider as Willow.

2 hours ago, Bebbit said:

*looks at your avatar*

AAAWWWWWW

*looks at this thread*

Reveal hidden contents

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SO CUTE

You're frickin' amazing.

Oh geez, Hallo! Thanks for finding my art to be cute! :D

• Like 5

On 12/24/2016 at 4:17 PM, Arlesienne said:

I'm dying of adoration here.

I've been dying! Haha get it?? cause I was dead lately and I need to finish my art for once? I've been slacking with DST art but that's okay since I can post this in the meantime since I'm re-drawing some older sketchs lately, (I'm still workin on Giddy's and Mein request I swear i'm just slow and I'm sorry. ;-;) 

3689606-89F5do4XOy1tTQ_u.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Fortie said:

I've been slacking with DST art but that's okay since I can post this in the meantime since I'm re-drawing some older sketchs lately,

I kinda know how you feel. I'm still stuck finishing some old 2016 drawings and we're more than half a month in 2017 XD

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

It's okay bby we still love you

Thanks bby I love you too, strictly platonic though. <3 

19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I kinda know how you feel. I'm still stuck finishing some old 2016 drawings and we're more than half a month in 2017 XD

The struggle is real isn't it. :p

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

the scarf is very like the ones I give WX and the others in my doodles!

Ha? Really?? Webber is wearing a scarf that a OC of mines wears and I kinda put it on him as a shoutout no one would get except for myself. (Since I haven't posted non-DST related art yet.) and I gave WX a Navy-bluish one since blue is my favorite color. What a coincidence.

• Like 5