Lame drawings by yours Truly.

Fortie

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Now they can pretend to be statues along with Charlies other statuary.
  2. Webber's taking pride in his queen steed~ Poor WX barely has the chance to cope.
  3. That's a nice Wendy. I love the nubby knees but I could be wrong. :wilson_ecstatic:
  4. #JustMissingYourGoatHerderPapaThoughts

1.Basically this! and yeah, while I'm stuck in a long loading screen, I like to think Webber is in some room and Charile is blocking the way like: "You're going to have to wait more." 

2.Webber hand-crafted that saddle himself! WX didn't get enough time to prep and only brought a Tophat.

3.YES IT IS NUBBY KNEES WENDY HAS, AND THEY LOOK PRETTY GOOD.

4.Homesick Webber thoughts are pretty sad.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Fortie said:

WX didn't get enough time to prep and only brought a Tophat.

He really needs to put a strap on that thing before riding. :wilson_ecstatic:

5 minutes ago, Fortie said:

Charile is blocking the way like: "You're going to have to wait more." 

Auntie Charlie doing what's best for the "children".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So this Webber owns a WX doll? Wait... Is this a gif image? I'm seeing some digital noise.

Nope, it's just me drawing many lines to give some "static" or something since a plain blue background would be lame. 

3 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

• Like 3

Just now, minespatch said:

Oh! You drew that?! Huh, that's pretty cool. Usually I have to use a effect from my paint program to get a noise effect, and what you did is pretty subtle so nice work.

It could also be a effect since I draw this on the 3ds so the format and effects might look different when uploaded and viewed on a PC, and thanks minespatch!! ^^

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fortie said:

I draw this on the 3ds

Whoooooa.... Man, the 3DS improved! I still have a DSi, so I haven't gotten a new ds yet.

2 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Then it finally clicked that it isn't moving anymore! I was so used to that xD

Yeeeeeeeeeeah, not too happy with making it a static image but @DragonMage156 told me I had to change it due to Halloween being over even if it wasn't my intention to just be a Halloween avatar. I just liked having a animated avatar.

• Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

Whoooooa.... Man, the 3DS improved! I still have a DSi, so I haven't gotten a new ds yet.

Yeeeeeeeeeeah, not too happy with making it a static image but @DragonMage156 told me I had to change it due to Halloween being over even if it wasn't my intention to just be a Halloween avatar. I just liked having a animated avatar.

@DragonMage156isn't the boss of you! You can do whatever you like, man! Don't bend your knee to the MAN! Who is a wo-MAN in this case. Do whatever your little heart desires! Don't let your memes be dreams!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Yep, it sure has and they're making more better ones. I have the XL but not the "new" one. :U 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm seeing some digital noise.

Wait, how do you see noise? 0_0

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

6 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

@DragonMage156isn't the boss of you! You can do whatever you like, man! Don't bend your knee to the MAN! Who is a wo-MAN in this case. Do whatever your little heart desires! Don't let your memes be dreams!

0d99a1f1aea2f6f7c97fcfe2763296e412863561

(Also, why didn't I get notified on these tags? :/ )

• Like 3

On 11/09/2016 at 9:44 PM, Fortie said:

Since @MeingroessterFan@PiturcaClaudiuStef, and including @Ootay all said yes for me to post this, here it is! Work In Progress / Horrible Sketches Edition! And we got loads of them to look at. 

3622820-gZC55feLFeYEbKcs.jpg

This is based-off in the RP how SOMEONE keeps preventing me from getting the Staff Upgrade, and it keeps on happening it should be illegal, With extra Kittykit. 

3622816-5g0ICxDUVJVyxLHv.jpg

I swear, The final version won't look so bad. 

3622818-zbu216gt6mXNDlF6.jpg

Another one, based off the Rp. I can't draw hugs well, so,, Holding hands will do.

3622821-nm-tV0BfNMEPEjal.jpg

I'm drawing a Sad/Hurt Webber, someone stop me. 

WHY THE TAFF AM I NOT GETTING NOTIFS ON THIS THREAD?!

Calming down, this is wonderful. It warms my wicked, wicked heart to see the RPG inspiring you. And let me remind you of yesterday when your appointed parents got two staves for you!

(Hint: it was a real carnage.)

On 11/09/2016 at 9:46 PM, MeingroessterFan said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

They already look so cute asdadaffafadgadggsddfgsdg

I'm repeating myself, aren't I?

LET US REPEAT OURSELVES!!!

On 11/09/2016 at 9:48 PM, Ootay said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE WEBDSY ONE

HHHH I'M DYING OF THE CUTENESS

Alsow why are you drawing hurt Webber :(

For the same reason she kept giving me depression by reading examination quotes of the fishing rod all day yesterday. For the FEELS!

On 11/09/2016 at 9:51 PM, LozzLogan said:

Oh my gosh, your art is ADORABLE! <3
So much cute.

Right? Full of cuteness. Also, I commend your DAI vatar :).

On 11/09/2016 at 10:14 PM, minespatch said:
  1. Now they can pretend to be statues along with Charlies other statuary.
  2. Webber's taking pride in his queen steed~ Poor WX barely has the chance to cope.
  3. That's a nice Wendy. I love the nubby knees but I could be wrong. :wilson_ecstatic:
  4. #JustMissingYourGoatHerderPapaThoughts

Meanwhile, guess who's dealing with beefs and the bunnymen (we built a few pens so that bunnies and merms would fight... No such luck, bunnies keep winning and then violently enforcing their vegan ideology)...

On 11/09/2016 at 10:22 PM, Fortie said:

1.Basically this! and yeah, while I'm stuck in a long loading screen, I like to think Webber is in some room and Charile is blocking the way like: "You're going to have to wait more." 

2.Webber hand-crafted that saddle himself! WX didn't get enough time to prep and only brought a Tophat.

3.YES IT IS NUBBY KNEES WENDY HAS, AND THEY LOOK PRETTY GOOD.

4.Homesick Webber thoughts are pretty sad.

To the tophat: wasn't it Mein's idea to berate Ay for wearing the head of a catcoon ripped violently off the corpus?

8 hours ago, Fortie said:

So I decided to make myself a Icon and blah, blah drew this as a result:

3625985-prWr6JyTXc4FEuHn.jpg

This is the sketch,

3626419-OnDSTdKMXh18uyN4.jpg

And this is the finished version.

TOO GOOD FOR THIS WOOORLDDD!!!

8 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YES.

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

You need not have changed anything if you liked it. We sure did.

7 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

And A Hard-Boiled Egg!

• Like 3

Just now, Fortie said:

I DID kinda use a very bright blue, sorry 'bout that. I can try a different color later.

Don't worry, it is one of the blinding ones, but you should be able to change it easily in some program. Get the RGB value of both colours and swap them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

Don't worry, it is one of the blinding ones, but you should be able to change it easily in some program. Get the RGB value of both colours and swap them.

Or I can change it into this so it doesn't look so eye-straining: 

3627136-X9hWfhKxTrUEBIN5.jpg

Now it looks like a sticker. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Fortie said:

3627136-X9hWfhKxTrUEBIN5.jpg

Now it looks like a sticker. 

I can definitely see Webber and his little plush better like this ^_^

Hey, just like Lipton's fanart for my OC. It had a white border round the character so I said it looked like a sticker ^_^ still love to have both on my hard drive as decor though.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Can I stick it on my computer? :D

Go ahead my friend! ^^

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I can definitely see Webber and his little plush better like this ^_^

Hey, just like Lipton's fanart for my OC. It had a white border round the character so I said it looked like a sticker ^_^ still love to have both on my hard drive as decor though.

Yep! this does look way better now, and really? cool! :D 

• Like 3