Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

(*resists the urge to spam f*)

Mena let out a startled, high pitched, squeak of a scream, slightly delayed from shock and the second needed to process the head exploding in front of her. She was hyperventilating, and her hands trembled, her eyes locked on the bloody pulp that used to be a head. Her vision fussed for a moment and she started to wobble.

• Like 3

Pyro awoke to the sound of everybody screaming, he fell off the bar stool and hit his back on the ground.

"Ow. What the hell?"

Pyro got up, walked out the bar, and saw the remains of Corinth laying there.

"Well I guess we ended up lynching somebody. I thought I would've had the honors to blow out brains since if I were voted for the lynch, I'd ask for the closest firearm and shoot myself, probably after smacking somebody with it but okay."

Pyro paused and thought about the mumbling he heard while sleeping.

"...Corinth said his role didn't he."

Dragon Mage got a bit of blood on her face from the spontaneous explosion before her. Her stomach felt sick but managed not to gag.

"My god" she said after a few moments "He may have broken many rules but that was quite a horrific death. Atleast it was... quick and painless?"

She wiped the blood off her face with her arm/glove. "Yeah I think we should get the bodies out of here, Mobb. It'll make it easier to read evidence and not get it mixed up with others. And-" she looked away "I couldn't stand to look at anymore dead bodies"

She walked around to the couch (same one everytime) and sat down, feeling slightly light-headed. "I'm gonna sleep here tonight. Least it proves my innocence. If I got up in the middle of the night, someone would hear me"

5 hours ago, Mr.P said:

At this shocking reveal the Host's voice suddenly thunders through the Halls. Pure anger can be heard in it as he speaks.

(Did he yell "Nein"? Please tell me he yelled "Nein".)

(Also sorry for the late response, slept in.)

Giddy witnessed the cyborg get "fake junko enoshima'd" and as the blood splatted everywhere and on everyone "Well at least we won't need red formal outfits later on!...Wait doesn't blood turn brown after a while? Yeah maybe we should find the laundry room sometime soon."

Then he remember that everyone had to lynch vote someone, "Hm I wonder if danny's death means we don't have to lynch anybody no more?"

Edited by GiddyGuy
exclaimed doesn't work there u uncultured swine.
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Then he remember that everyone had to lynch vote someone, "Hm I wonder if danny's death means we don't have to lynch anybody no more?"

"I think the Host just said that. We should try and relax now. Maybe we can figure this out in the morning. Hopefully no one else will die tonight"

(Wait, it is night time right?)

Pyro was tired. He was tired of talking, tired of the killing, tired of everybody. For you see, Pyro hates people. That's why Pyro likes dogs. Dogs don't give you that much back-sass for something. They're good companions. So because Pyro was so tired. He decided to sleep in the lounge again. So if somebody were to try to kill him, here would be witnesses.

Lipton's face poked out from the bloody bundle of cloth. "I suppose shorts and an undershirt aren't very formal. Is there a laundry room?" Her voice was a little shakey, but she tried hard to keep her usual demeanor. She glanced over toward Toast and Dee, and walked up to them. "Get up, both of you. You're going to get diseased or infected somewhere if you mope around in his brains like this." She grabbed Toast by his mech leg and quickly wiped at his eye. "Go find a bathroom," she said to him.

She stared at him for another moment, before letting go. As he scrambled away she turned towards the other. "Xyzzy? Are you going to be sick?" she asked, offering what was left of her dress to wipe off the gore on the squirming waddledee. She glanced over her shoulder at Ryan. "Oh... uh."

Edited by LiptonPee

"Before things changed," she uttered, "I remember being dead... and after that, it..." Lipton swallowed hard. "I remember being offered something powerful. I learned a lot about everyone, but... in the end, I gave it to someone else. I think they're the host of this party now." She had a tough time keeping eye contact for the moment. "I don't know the roles of the people here, but I know your name."

• Like 2