The 100-day-challenge

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

You're getting really good at this! I can't wait to see the next one.

Thanks! I'm definetely looking forward to doing more of this style.

2 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Reminds me a bit of that Steam game... what was it? Where the square-y people got lost on an island...

You're thinking about Dyscourse right? If so, I can definetely see that.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

This particular Wilson seems like your art style. I've seen you drawn this way before but maybe I'm assuming things.  Though you've put effort into this, nice job keeping up on this challenge.

Yeah I guess this artstyle falls most naturally in my hands. And thanks man, means a lot.

• Like 2

Wilson looks AMAZING. Sadly I can't say the same about the snail-paced sand sack of a hound. You know all the animation principles n stuff, but you didn't apply them properly to the doggie, besides it not looking menacing at all. In fact it looks a lot like the new pet hound but with tiny eyes.

... You reckon Wilson would log his pants because of the baby hound?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Wilson looks AMAZING. Sadly I can't say the same about the snail-paced sand sack of a hound. You know all the animation principles n stuff, but you didn't apply them properly to the doggie, besides it not looking menacing at all. In fact it looks a lot like the new pet hound but with tiny eyes.

I knoowww I screwed up on the hound, but sadly I am not allowed to use eraser on it. I would definetely change it if I could though. But it wasn't actually meant to look that menacing either. Thanks for being so honest with me btw :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

6TNOMHh.png

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

I knoowww I screwed up on the hound, but sadly I am not allowed to use eraser on it. I would definetely change it if I could though. But it wasn't actually meant to look that menacing either. Thanks for being so honest with me btw :)

Don't worry. I thought it has just turned to moonrock if you ask me, just with a more limited colour scheme. I like it :).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Don't worry. I thought it has just turned to moonrock if you ask me, just with a more limited colour scheme. I like it :).

Selena Gomez thank you gif.gif

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilson came too early.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Did you miss a day? I feel like you didn't post anything yesterday... Maybe we can pretend you didn't ;)

Well actually I did post something yesterday, I just posted it a bit late... *cough* 1 PM *cough*

• Like 2