48 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Now Albert has another twin.

I don't remember Wilson ever being his twin in the first place.

(Just to clarify, Wilson is actually the older brother (idk by how long) but I remember cos Albert outgrew him, making Wilson look like the younger one. Aren't siblings great? :) )

It's human to err
And duty to bear
The consequences.
My condolences.

He has proven strong.
Alas, not very long.
He has proven brave,
Till learning his grave.

Noble endeavour
But luck not in favour,
To snakes you incur.
Rest in peace, sir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey, a poem!

2 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

It's human to err
And duty to bear
The consequences.
My condolences.

He has proven strong.
Alas, not very long.
He has proven brave,
Till learning his grave.

Noble endeavour
But luck not in favour,
To snakes you incur.
Rest in peace, sir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey, a poem!

sounds like a rap poem good job mobbie i never knew you have this hidden skill

I decided to draw some little mundane things because a video @minespatch shared suggested doing that.

Spoiler

scythe.jpg

The scythe, nowadays usually associated with death itself. Just a few decades ago, most people knew the scythe as a tool of harvest, essential to life.

Spoiler

seed.jpg

A seed, you say? It is. It's a plant just beginning to grow, a typical symbol of hope and life.

Spoiler

potato.jpg

But onions and potatoes can grow again if not "killed" in storage properly, and an entire foodstash can quickly turn bad, yet lack the soil to become proper seeding.

Of course you can't know that if all your food comes deep-frozen or freshly cooked.

10 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I decided to draw some little mundane things because a video @minespatch shared suggested doing that.

potato.jpg

But onions and potatoes can grow again if not "killed" in storage properly, and an entire foodstash can quickly turn bad, yet lack the soil to become proper seeding.

Of course you can't know that if all your food comes deep-frozen or freshly cooked.

My scout troop experimented something similar with bread. Nice work! I love how rotten it looks.

1 hour ago, Paxtonnnn said:

It looks like some kind of deformed heart.Like mine.

Spoiler

1280px-Potato_sprouts.jpg

That's one heck of a yummy heart :p
(btw potatoes also turn green and inedible when left in the sun, maybe could'a mentioned that too, they're in general surprisingly hard to store properly)

8 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

(btw potatoes also turn green and inedible when left in the sun, maybe could'a mentioned that too, they're in general surprisingly hard to store properly)

My heart's a different color, too. It's black and dead.

Archived