Finishing my Common collection [TRADE HOLD]

This didn't really work on the Steam forums, so I might as well try here too.

I'm exactly 0 skins away from owning all the currently available commons.

I'm missing the following:

• Absolutely nothing!

I'm willing to offer any of my duplicate commons. Maybe you'll find something you'll like.

Here's my offer link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=87671956&token=pihoM5tT

And unfortunately, as the title implies, I don't have an authenticator. So along with the trade, you will be getting a whopping 15 days of waiting ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Thank you.

12 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I remember I once had all commons, classies and spiffies.

But then I went mad and did a goof.

I'm slowly recovering, though.

You forsaken my free black cardigan?...okey. c:

9 hours ago, Mdshadowman said:

I am getting  green sneakers.. (I have 15 day trade hold too.. Dumb steam..) I will trade them to you once I get them

Thanks, Grumpy Cat! I knew I could always count on you.

Sorry about the Back Bat, by the way. I'm emotionally attached to it, you know. It's my baby.

2 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

I have 3 green sneakers.. RIP

Technically you can never finish a common collection, because the moldy backpack is "common" and cant be obtained haha

What are you talking about? You just make a skinned backpack, leave it on the ground for a couple days, and viola, you have it.

20 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Do you still need those sneakers? I can send them for the free fifteen days and great justice (Steam Guard here - those free days are a steal, therefore).

Yes, I'm still looking for them.

And now that we're here, I'm also accepting offers for new commons from the latest batch.

Gotta catch 'em all!

12 hours ago, MonsterLasagna said:

Yes, I'm still looking for them.

And now that we're here, I'm also accepting offers for new commons from the latest batch.

Gotta catch 'em all!

I sent you the green sneakers - in exchange for one of your duplicate pants since you are a collector (meaning: not the sweet, precious, tantalising green pair).

Archived