Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

17 hours ago, Imagisworld said:

idk why but I really hate this mode :v

PicsArt_06-01-11.52.45.jpg

I

SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING NOOB. I AM EGGY PRICK AND YOU SHOULD NOT MAIN WILSON CIZ WICKERBOTTOM IS BETTER AND OP BECAUSE HER BOOK ON TENTACLES KILLS EVERY CHARACTER EVEN WITH BONE ARMOR. THEN HER SLEEPTIME STORIES ARE MORE ABUNDANT THAN PAN FLUTE MAKING IT BETTER THAN THE FLUTE. THEN HER BIRD OF THE WORLD BOOK SPAWNS TON OF BIRDS SO YOU CAN HAVE A TON OF FEATHERS. THEN END IS NIGH BOOK SPAWNS A TON OF LIGHTING STRIKES AND IF THERE IS NOTHING ON SCREEN BUT WX-78 HE GETS SUPERCHARGED.

Damn you not get this joke , eggy prick may may

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I

SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING NOOB. I AM EGGY PRICK AND YOU SHOULD NOT MAIN WILSON CIZ WICKERBOTTOM IS BETTER AND OP BECAUSE HER BOOK ON TENTACLES KILLS EVERY CHARACTER EVEN WITH BONE ARMOR. THEN HER SLEEPTIME STORIES ARE MORE ABUNDANT THAN PAN FLUTE MAKING IT BETTER THAN THE FLUTE. THEN HER BIRD OF THE WORLD BOOK SPAWNS TON OF BIRDS SO YOU CAN HAVE A TON OF FEATHERS. THEN END IS NIGH BOOK SPAWNS A TON OF LIGHTING STRIKES AND IF THERE IS NOTHING ON SCREEN BUT WX-78 HE GETS SUPERCHARGED.

No "REEEEEES"? I'm dissapoint.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I

PicsArt_06-02-02.17.10.jpg

• Haha 9

12 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Damn you not get this joke , eggy prick may may

sorry, kinda still new here.. what is this eggy prick anyway...

*still triggered

let's just move on about what happen lately.. so gonna post this~PicsArt_05-19-01_16_20.thumb.jpg.b7d0fe060eab5c01c83eab5e52150f78.jpg

*signing out

Edited by Imagisworld
  • Haha 7

39 minutes ago, Imagisworld said:

sorry, kinda still new here.. what is this eggy prick anyway...

*still triggered

let's just move on about what happen lately.. so gonna post this~PicsArt_05-19-01_16_20.thumb.jpg.b7d0fe060eab5c01c83eab5e52150f78.jpg

*signing out

Dont think so since he is in his early 30's and in the 19 century it was common to lose your V at a young age a virgin scientist in his 30's is more than willing to date someone

Edited by crystal_clodet

1 hour ago, crystal_clodet said:

Dont think so since he is in his early 30's and in the 19 century it was common to lose your V at a young age a virgin scientist in his 30's is more than willing to date someone

um.png.f1242aba999bf15a64f058354a00ce7e.png

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!

um.png.503ed23a4f30f50556eaffbf8feff0a2.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The thing is, you made those characters sound op as all hell.

• Haha 1