How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

Perhaps every person succeeds the nightmare thrown and are tossed into the DST Island through the portal after being released, explaining how all the characters got onto the same island to survive. Explains the music and the beard, they just carry on surviving together in the end. See if all 3 pages together spell something out. 

Just now, Serrix said:

I thought of something. It could just be darkness from the night again in the last panel, but given how the panels seem to look like they're zooming out, and now that Ragtime plays, what if it's from whoever's on the throne now, watching Maxwell and Wilson.

i like this idea.

2 minutes ago, Omicron7 said:

Pontivagus was the one who figured it out, but how?

As soon as someone mentioned Horatio i checked on the wikisource of his carmina and looked for number that made sense: there are only 4 book, so 4 was for the book; there are only 15 ode in the fourth book so 7 was for the ode; and of course 16 for the line

https://la.wikisource.org/wiki/Carmina_%28Horatius%29/Liber_IV/Carmen_VII

1 minute ago, Pontivagus said:

As soon as someone mentioned Horatio i checked on the wikisource of his carmina and looked for number that made sense: there are only 4 book, so 4 was for the book; there are only 15 ode in the fourth book so 7 was for the ode; and of course 16 for the line

https://la.wikisource.org/wiki/Carmina_%28Horatius%29/Liber_IV/Carmen_VII

I had a feeling Horatian ode had something to do with it. Good thing I brought it up. We did good. Nice work.

Just now, Zillvr said:

Welp, atleast I was able to contribute with BOOK. Decades (pages) ago.. lol

book.png

Question now: Is there more to this puzzle? Is Rag Time also another puzzle? Are we done? Are we really done here?

I have a feeling there is more :D . (I really expect Charlie to show up at some point)

Archived