Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Famen ran after Trevor and the girl, not sticking around to find out what that tentacle was. "All the fish better not look like that!Famen said, glancing back just in time to see a black figure loom near the top of the water and sink back out of sight.

Edited by Chris1488

(Hate to be a butt, Chris, but...)

54 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

Meritursas pulls his tendril off the hook, rather annoyed.  The hook had snagged the tentacle as he dragged himself past, and now a dark, inky blood was filling up the water.  He allows one of his appendages to skim the surface of the water for a moment, tasting the air.  A small pack of humans were running across the beach, accompanied by a couple of other creatures Meritursas had never encountered.  He lazily drags his body across the seabed, the top of his head about ten meters from the surface; barely enough to stay hidden.  He hadn't tasted humans in a very long time, and these ones had already aggravated him...

32 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

Hidden from their view, Meritursas continues to follow them.

Kate didn't even really get to see what the panic was all about. She only caught a quick glimpse of a darker spot in the water before someone grabbed her hand and started running. When she looked back, it was gone. Still holding on to the plush in one arm, she could just barely keep up with the bigger person who grabbed her hand. "Absolutely nothing about this day so far has made any sense." Kade remarked as he ran beside her.

Just now, DwerBomb said:

(Good thing we don't need to regenerate the world to get Lava Caves! ;3)

(KUAGSASKODFASDKYASJdooiDKASdASDASda)

Meritursas watches the humans run away and sighs.  Dragging himself along like this, he wasn't going to catch up.  He decides to wait until they sleep.

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 1

Famen began fumbling around with his swiss army knife and some flint, successfully turning his tiny blade into a mini machete. Famen started hacking at the nearest vine bushes and bamboo stems. "I don't know where we are, but I'm not sticking around to find out. There's some broken pieces of a boat on the other side of this island, if I fix it correctly, it should fit all of us. We're getting off this island." Famen said, nopeing his vines and bamboo to the debris.

"Absolutely wonderful idea Famen, just make sure it's big enough for all three of us. I couldn't sleep at night knowing we left somebody behind." Trevor said, shivering at the thought of him being left behind. He didn't really have anything that could possibly help right now, So he tried to improvise by taking off his coat and wrapping the arms around his fishing pole to make a hastily put together sail. Surprisingly he did all this with one hand, his other still held the little girl's hand. While he did this he noticed that she was having a hard time catching up so he slowed down just a bit to allow a more comfortable run away from a possible giant tentacle beast of death and destruction. 

(I updated my application with a picture!)

Wiffleball hung limply from the girl's arm as she ran. Overwhelmed by stress, he could barely comprehend what was happening. Everything that passed by was a blur. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, shadows of ideas persisted - he had to get away, had to escape. A familiar feeling of dread overcame him, even though he couldn't remember quite why. Nevertheless, he steadied his breathing, calmed himself down a bit, and began to look for an escape opportunity.  Right now, the others were concerned with building a boat and leaving the island. It would be quite easy to slip out of Kate's arms unnoticed, especially because she was running. He began carefully working himself out, one limb at a time, before finally dropping to the ground.

• Like 1

Jaw keeps following the group, staying hidden from their view. 

That sea creature, so big and creepy, was quite a scary one, so following a group seemed like the best idea, although the sea hound doesn't really understand what they're doing...

oh! What was that thing that just fell on the ground?

"...RABBIT?"

He doesnt want to risk getting caught, though. So he just waits to see what the group does

Edited by DwerBomb

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?" Trevor yelled. He was pretty sure he just heard a horrible monster or something say the word "Rabbit." Whatever it was, it should probably pipe down if it ever tries to be sneaky. As he looked around to find the source of the noise he saw the plush rabbit standing up on its own right behind them. "What the.." He said STARING AT THE RABBIT, NOT LOOKING AT WHERE HE WAS GOING.

(TREVOR I THOUGHT YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON)

Edited by Youknowwho
TRVOR

21 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(DARA!!! *tackle hugs*)

11 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

(YES

HAHA

YOU FELL IN MY TRAP)

((>:3c))

20 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

(SHE LIVES!??!

Then again, she always lived. She simply wasn't active here anymore :T)

{{!!! *Hugs Mena* ^w^ Yes. Now the question is, how long will i be active before i turn into a lazy shite again. Or school kills me}}

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 1