Sign in to follow this  
Chris1448

Wave after Wave

Recommended Posts

Chris1448    13057

(I honestly have no idea how to balance out that character @Lord_Battal, can you make it less op somehow?)

"What the hell was that thing?" Famen said, watching the orange reddish creature run away. "Are you okay little girl? That thing didn't hurt you,did it?" He asked, kneeling down to the girl's height.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7828

Trevor stood up and did a victory dance. He wasn't going to be eaten today, no sir! Thinking about eating was bad though, so he went back to fishing while Famen talked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    13057

"You look a little shaken up about this whole thing, here take this." Famen said, reaching into his pack and pulling out the totally normal rabbit plush, taking no notice of the tear in its leg. "This might help you feel better."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MenaAthena    10301

Kate slowly reached her hand out to the orange shape the man was handing her. She ran her hand across the top of it's head. It was soft, a plush of some kind. Being gentle, she took it from the man and held it in her arms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7828

When Trevor finally stopped looking at the water he turned around to see a precious little scene of a little girl holding the stuffed bunny. He was happy, and the world was calm. That's when finally he got a bite on his hook. He reeled it in to find...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6121

(Jaw is going to stay hidden until night, when he'll try to steal food from the campfire)

Edited by DwerBomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MenaAthena    10301
4 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

(I honestly have no idea how.  I need suggestions.)

(How about, instead of it being really really big, make it really really small! That way it can sneak up on unsuspecting prey and burrow into their flesh, corrupting and devouring them from the inside!!!

*giggles evilly*

Nah, that probably won't work...)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9887

(No, Mena, that's Vilsig's job.)

(Just FYI, it wouldn't be hostile towards the group...it does have some emotion towards humans, I'll explain why eventually.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    13057
6 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

it wouldn't be hostile towards the group...it does have some emotion towards humans, I'll explain why eventually

Alright, I'll accept it, I edited my post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7828

"HOLEY MOLEY! IS THERE EVER A TIME WHEN THERE ISN'T SOMETHING DANGEROUS?!" Trevor shouted while desperately tugged at his pole hoping that the hook would come free. He shouted "RUN!!" Which wasn't really necessary because his comrades were right next to him and clearly saw the tentacle.

Edited by Youknowwho
Dear Autocorrect, I hate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9887

Meritursas pulls his tendril off the hook, rather annoyed.  The hook had snagged the tentacle as he dragged himself past, and now a dark, inky blood was filling up the water.  He allows one of his appendages to skim the surface of the water for a moment, tasting the air.  A small pack of humans were running across the beach, accompanied by a couple of other creatures Meritursas had never encountered.  He lazily drags his body across the seabed, the top of his head about ten meters from the surface; barely enough to stay hidden.  He hadn't tasted humans in a very long time, and these ones had already aggravated him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7828

Trevor did what any sane person would do and grabbed the child's hand and ran. He ran and ran pulling the child along with him while trying to hold back a large high pitched ten minute scream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this