Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Wheke lay face down in the water, fish darting by at their leisure. Bubbles popped next to Whekes face as they grumbled. Wheke turns into their back and does a slow backstroke, heading towards the island they had their shelter and food on.  

• Like 1

(Present tense because reasons.)

Wiffleball is not that far away. A mess of brambles appear to have snagged its leg, where there is a large tear. It's struggling quite a lot to escape, but once it sees Trevor, it stops trying and simply lies flat on the ground.

{Considering my two info things are seperate I'm going to post the picture of them here. Plz forgive my ******-ness. I'm in a bus right now and the road isn't making it easy to draw. Wheke's arms are different lengths gosh damn it!!!}

{Gilda is the same colours as the Merms.}

{Wheke's tentacles are similar to normal DS tentacles. They can change the hue of their colour slightly and their main body is more greyish blueish purpleish. }

image.jpeg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(They look pretty good, I imagined Wheke being Yaarctopus colored.)

{Yeah. Hence the blueish grey. I'm thinking because octopi can sort of change shape and colour depending on the species, Wheke can have different hues. More orange/grey for angry or surprised emotions, pale grey/blue for Disapointment and sadness and more purple/orange for enjoyment/excitement. All of these being dull changes, not bright vivid colours. Her normal colour is pale purpleish blue. }

• Like 1

Meritursas slowly circles the little island, staying in deeper waters about a hundred meters from shore so he can move around relatively freely.  He tastes something moving through the water; something he has never found before now.  He swims underneath the creature, examining it from afar.

"?!?!?!" Wheke makes some disgruntled noises and flails like a fish out of water, breaking free of the tendril. 

"SOMETHING TOUCHED MY LEG! FIGHT ME! I KNOW FISH-FU!" Wheke didn't really have any intention to fight whatever wrapped around their leg and was already swimming to the closest island as quick as they could. 

• Like 3

Wheke is cool, calm and collected. Like all the time. Which is why they screamed like a frightened child as the huge jaw snapped up beside them. They also threw up a considerable cloud of ink, how embarrassing. Wheke was almost in shallow waters by now. 

• Like 3

Meritursas fruitlessly sends a few more tendrils after the escaping creature, but ultimately gives up.  He growls angrily; hunger was gnawing at his stomach, and he could have used the food.  He watches Wheke hatefully for a few seconds, then swims over to where Famen and the group is working.

• Like 1

Wheke stood up on the shore and let out a laugh. "You better run! Wheke wins again!!!" They shout and kick the water in triumph. Wheke's trembling legs gave out and they face planted into the sand. 

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 3

Kate yawned and wiped the moisture away from her eyes. Sitting in the sun was warming her and making her sleepy. It probably didn't help that she hadn't had a good night's sleep in a while.

"Aw, does someone need a nap?" Kade asked in a half mocking tone. To which she replied with a glare that screamed "I'm not a baby!"