Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

"Oh I just had a little jump in my system, resulting in the erratic behavior of my limbs. It should pass after a bit as I have been in this situation once before! But land and objects growing bigger at an alarming rate is not something I have witnessed before. Oh but that is.. It is.. I'm not too sure, the Markless Tursai of huge origin Meri had told me to use that on the Markless even more giant Tursai. They said to pull the crank and it seemed to do.... Something! And then there was a surge of electricity, or I assume, through my body and everything else seemed to have gotten bigger. Rather interesting device. Or I think it is, perhaps not," He said as one of his hands was moving around to signal to everything else with the other seemed to be flopping on the ground.

Nadas blinked twice upon listening to the whole explanation of what just happened and decided to leave the thing of scale a couple of feet away from her immediately, not trusting this bewitched object. "Uuu-huh..." she muttered, checking his floppy arm and taking it with her hands, it seems it was numb. "Try not too move too much." Voodoo magic? No! Nadas didn't know how to treat that with medicine! What was she going to do?! And the shaman was asleep; shamans know best about the voodoo. She frowned and grinned innocently. "I'll... Try to fix this, yes. Don't worry. You are saying you should be larger than what you are now? Should we use the device again to enlarge you?"

Silven nodded his head. "Why yes, with the environment larger now I may be the size of a small mammal.. A bird, I think it is called in this language. But I should be!" He looked back n forth. "Well my original height was a bit small, only just fitting into the occupation I was given... But I was about 3 clicks.. I mean uh.." He scratched his head before that hand twitched causing him to stop. " Perhaps about a small member of your species? Like the Marked one," He looked over at the Marked one (kate).

The physician did not want to hurt the small one any further, since she did not know how those alien objects worked exactly. Once they were all less occupied, she'd ask someone else to help her with the situation. Last thing she wanted was to leave both her and Silven in unwanted conditions with her poor handling of the thing. "Alright. But give us a moment to find a safe place to test this voodoo artifact. It'll be safer if I don't try using it, yet..."

[I wanted to make a better time skip post but this one will have to do]

[also @Youknowwho what are your characters doing? I will just suppose that Trever and Noctimus are on Jaw for now]

After swimming in a random direction, Jaw finally chooses a direction to swim in the moment he spots an island, Luckily for the crew there were no monsters in the sea and the big waves were blocked by Jaw's head fin. Only wind was a problem to them, but it was bearable.

Eventually the two "ships" and Otto reach the shore of this new island, peculiar with its rocky, magmatic turf.

The shore is pretty empty except for some scattered rocky mounds and minerals laying on the ground here and there.

Jaw bumps his head against the shore before grabbing onto it with his paws.

"ISLAND! YOU CAN GET DOWN NOW!"

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 3

Finally, land! After several seconds of pondering, Nadas talks, "Miss, would you please help me carry the injured?" she asks Dragon. The gecko slides down Jaw's arm and pets his cheek after testing the ground with her feet, then notices several pieces of kelp and seaweed stuck to his scales and decides to collect them.

• Like 1

Dragon cracked her eyes open. Y'know what? She'd been selfless enough today. Right now she was hurting and really really tired and she wanted to nap some more. There were other lifeforms around that were perfectly capable of helping that didn't have a long slash in their side that they might re-open by exerting themselves too much. They'd just have to do something for a change. 

So with her mind made up, Dragon huffed and closed her eyes again, shifting around to a more comfortable position for her nap.

(Sorry I'm dragging this out longer, and I don't want Kate to wake up until she's on the island. I have a plan.)

Meri picks Gyx off his head and drops him on the island, hiding his disgust badly.  He ducks underwater to try and wash himself off.

Meanwhile, Niella has been steadily regaining her composure, though she's still extremely confused and disoriented.  She flops down onto the beach, keeping her secondary head upright with her arms.  "Where's...Silven?"  She asks.

• Like 1

Seeing as Dragon was too tired to help, Nadas hummed and climbed up Jaw's arm again to try and carry the injured to the island.
When Niella asks that question, the Gecko waves at the giant sea creature that is now small and then brings the moth person to solid ground, keeping him next to Niella. "Here he is. He's suffered from the transformation, as far as what I can understand."

Edited by Ysulyan

Silven shook, only his left arm twitching at times. "Thank you Markless Nadas, I feared the ever growing environment may put me at a disadvantage while my wings need a bit more time before I can take flight," he said as he tried to get up, fell, yet got up again. This time he stood rather balanced. "Markless even more giant Tursai..." He squinted at the other. "Did the environment not only effect me but you as well?"

Nadas took the liberty of also walking back to Jaw, then returned to the speaking ones with the thing of scale object in her hands. "The voodoo left some anomalies on him after being used, I expect you know a solution to this? But the question is, are you alright?" she asked the sea creature, "I would assume the same effects affect you as well"

"... I'm hungry" Otto started. He got up after a moment, sand covering his still wet back, and walked around the shore. "Hm" he hummed as he inspected the water, seeing if he can spot a large enough fish. After a few more seconds, he dove into the water.

Edited by DragonMage156
I dungoofed XD