Don't Starve: Resumptus

Quick message:

I should apologize for not updating the comic as much I usually do. My time's been eaten by trying to find a job, school, and a wee bit of artist's block kind of brought on by the stress of trying to find a job. 

Good news, I've managed to find a job, which I start today. Bad news, the page I had been working on will have to be posted later tonight. 

I really got to thank you guys for being patient with me, so thank you. <3

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Isn't willow a bit too young to be a hoe?

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Was this a bad idea?

I liked it. It make not be everyone's OTP and may even seem wrong to them but it was nice to see something different ^_^ (I mean there are a lot of people out there who ship their OCs with DS characters so this is no different imo (and people even shipping themselves with Wilson :p

• Like 2

ws page 18.png

Ok, I didn't realize how tired I was going to be after work yesterday. Sorry about that. 

Here is today's page.

Don't worry, Albert isn't about to pounce on Willow like last time, the key being that there isn't a huge abundance of nightmare fuel nearby to drive him mad (the "ancient" was basically a ghoul with nightmare fuel for blood) and that little blob that you can get from resurrecting from a touchstone is only a small amount. 

In times of stress and lower sanity, Albert's darker half can begin to emerge. 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

uh... Maxwell is typically depicted with a small forehead and a large chin. I didn't even recognise him at first because you switched the two.

I'll pay attention to that next time.

• Like 1