Don't Starve: Resumptus

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Have you drawn a detailed version of Albert's badge? I just realized this while drawing him.

(Internally squeals)

But honestly, I really haven't drawn a detailed version of Albert's badge. Sorry about that. 

• Like 1

Next Time on Don't Starve~

Wilson: Cave Entrance? Why?

Albert: Uhh... I may or may not know what that was <.< *cough*

The plot thickens O__O

Edited by Asparagus
Edited because even I got confused when I re-read it lol
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

Oh, no. I was just trying to predict the next page... XD

Sorry...I think I made a bunch of mistakes on this page, but I'm not sure what. 

Edited by Quoth143

10 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

(Internally squeals)

But honestly, I really haven't drawn a detailed version of Albert's badge. Sorry about that. 

Might be something to do as a quick sketch. Though with the way I did my drawing, I think I did fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

It looks awesome!

|D.pngSorry I called the spider "derpo".

Glad you love it. Was intending to do a Albert piece but threw in a after-corrupted Wilson in for kicks. Someone needed to daaaw at the spider.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

|D.pngSorry I called the spider "derpo".

Glad you love it. Was intending to do a Albert piece but threw in a after-corrupted Wilson in for kicks. Someone needed to daaaw at the spider.

Don't feel bad...I never came up with a name for the spider till later then forgot about it...for awhile. 

• Like 1

Three questions:

On 4/2/2016 at 11:24 PM, Quoth143 said:

watricia.png

It's too bad Watricia had been scrapped. I kind of wish we could've gotten to see some concept art of her. By the sounds of it, she was going to be a mail carrier and Rawling was going to be an item exclusive to her. She was probably going to be similar to Woodie in that Rawling would talk to her.

1. Even if she's not going to be implemented in the game, perhaps you'll find a purpose for her in the future of the comic?
  2. Would Albert fit in Shadows of Evil or am I reaching?
  3. Why do I just imagine you drawing Albert and Wilson as the mario bros? Especially with their green and red color scheme?|D.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Three questions:

1. Even if she's not going to be implemented in the game, perhaps you'll find a purpose for her in the future of the comic?
  2. Would Albert fit in Shadows of Evil or am I reaching?
  3. Why do I just imagine you drawing Albert and Wilson as the mario bros? Especially with their green and red color scheme?|D.png

You said it, now it has to happen...

Albert could definitely fit in with Shadows of Evil.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

bobbie.png

A new character! Kinda...

I'm kind of skeptical of the headcanon that Charlie is Lucy's sister, but maybe it's true and we'll see some lore on it. In the meantime, here's my idea for Charlie's sister.

Bobbie: The Big Sister

"She's here, I know it."

*Can tame hounds (will still be attacked by hound waves)

*Allergic to cats

*Nyctophobic

Bobbie is Charlie's older sister, an activist in first wave feminism, and a tough no nonsense type of woman around her late twenties, early thirties. 

Before becoming a survivor, Bobbie was devastated by the loss of her sister (it's pretty obvious the two of them are close), and secluded herself in the cabin in BC for awhile. But like with many who had lost their loved ones to Them, Bobbie knew deep down Charlie was out there somewhere and began to search for her. Eventually she found herself in the condemned building that was once the theater Maxwell preformed his final act. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, the portal to Their world, the one Maxwell had opened during the performance, was still active and They sensed Bobbie's desire to find answers and spirited her away to Their world. 

Of all the people Maxwell fears, Bobbie is at the top of the list. 

And of course, skins:

bobbie skins 1.pngbobbie skins 2.png

• Like 11