The High Court of Melondom

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

Accept that this foolish idea will only bring suffering in the end: If you do not, I will bring about premature suffering, and in the darkness you will see a light. That light is the brightest of them all...       LITTLE KING JOHN!!!!

*just shoots Noob*

Get out, you take up more space than I do. 

If they do so agree, I nominate @Mack18853 and @Chris1488 as Melon Sirs... for together, they make "Mack and Chris"... which sound like "Mack 'n Cheese"

For Chris has built us the mighty Melonpults Melon Sling Shots... a great tool to defend our noble land...

Mack is still on probation though O__O

All hail the Melon Kingdom!!

If they do so agree, I nominate @Mack18853 and @Chris1488 as Melon Sirs... for together, they make "Mack and Chris"... which sound like "Mack 'n Cheese"

For Chris has built us the mighty Melonpults Melon Sling Shots... a great tool to defend our noble land...

I do not deserve the title of Melon Sir, I prefer the Nuclear Melon.

Excellent! We'll have to let the people decide upon Mack, but as soon as your nominees consent to their positions, they shall enter them!

Hey guys!

Designed a destructive melon bomb!

melonbomb_deut_1.png

The main component in it would be deuterium oxide, as a neutron moderator, of course!

Yes, it's a nuclear melon bomb!

There's a little neutron generator in there, so all we have to do is fire away at the uranium,(Uranium - 238 was taken care of with the heavy water) and we'll get some major nuclear fission!

There's a lot more to it, but I can't explain because I just got skin cancer!

DISCLAIMER: ONLY USE DURING EMERGENCIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Wants to be melon bomblord*

I'm working on a completely theoretical bomb, I believe you will enjoy the destruction it may bring....

Destruction... 

Hehehehehheh....

Is it insane to attempt this?
Seriously, I already got brain cancer!

If I created an Einstein-Rosen Bridge within a black hole, and at the end of that Einstein-Rosen Bridge was the event horizon of that same black hole, then dropped a large amount of melons near the general area, would it then produce enough dark energy to support both the black hole and the Einstein-Rosen Bridge, whilst also paradoxically producing an infinite number of melons? 0_o

*Quickly explains the rest of his theory*

Oh and yes, according to my calculations, an infinite number of melons will be created at an infinite number of measurable points in time, and therefore will create an object of infinite density, imploding the black hole and Einstein-Rosen Bridge, which would cause the dark energy to also compress.

When that energy is released, it would destroy the universe!!!

FUND MY PROJECT PL0X!!!!

*Falls asleep*

Archived