The High Court of Melondom

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

Privacy explains that what you are doing is illegal. Delete the screenshots or I shall pursue with melonlegal action.

Also, nice windows 8 in the background. IP ackquired through OS exclusion. Hacking 1%

• Developer

Privacy explains that what you are doing is illegal. Delete the screenshots or I shall pursue with melonlegal action.

Also, nice windows 8 in the background. IP ackquired through OS exclusion. Hacking 1%

And to believe once I thought so highly of you, Dipps.

And to believe once I thought so highly of you, Dipps.

Dear client, some birds have chirped me potential information about the fact that you may also abuse windows 8. It took them time to travel the route Brazil-Europe. Consider pushing out confidential data by pressing POST.

Also press ~ to confirm. We don't want to mistreat our clients and we aim to offer our services in most optimal of manners, therefore we have high ideals and standards in accomplishing our polite client's goals.

Consider switching operative system to conceal plotline tracks which may mirror back to you upon further investigation. Be more careful in choosing your correspondences. Unreliable contacts may reveal dirty behavior and methods after initiating intercourse or connections.

I personally advice you to contact other services at the moment, since our servers are busy and we do not want to hold leads which may aid in trailing our precious client's revolutionary intentions and further information about one's private purpose and seemingly innocent activity in the participation of the Melondom.

Have a good day. From your #1 client services' no mundo todo sympathetic businessman,

Dippers from Dippsentertainment, INC. You f*cked up big time. But buying a new PC should fix it.

• Developer
... I understood exactly none of that.

You stole my words.

The only thing I understood was that he somehow knew I had windows 8, that I screwed up and should buy a new computer and this 

no mundo todo
Which is Portuguese... why is it Portuguese again?

You stole my words. The only thing I understood was that he somehow knew I had windows 8, that I screwed up and should buy a new computer and this Which is Portuguese... why is it Portuguese again?

Contemplate on the words, my son.

• Developer

I wasn't joking, he told me he hid a message on steam chat, then I found it. He said he was editing it, so I got to it first and took a picture.

He's a dangerous man!

These are nothing but ramblings of a madman... heh... heheh... DON'T BELIEVE HIM!

OBJECTION! The quote is in a different font than the screenshot!

I changed it to make it more noticeable.

You may not have my trust, but I stand by my argument.

An innocent man will prove himself worthy;

A guilty man will deny himself wrong.

EDIT: ****, I just denied myself wrong.

Still, L is lying!

I see his master plan now, I believe. Tricky one, aren't you... He's obviously trying to make me look worse in the eye of the public, I have a bad enough reputation as is... I've got my eye on you, L.

@NoobModder

<__<

O__O

Ō__Ō

We've all got our eye on you...

*TWD ending theme plays*

Archived