1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

Wait a moment...

Could it be???

It's...

No!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm sure you Earthling melon scum will be happy to hear that... Uhhh...

*Cries*

According to my calculations, the missile would already have made contact with a certain space rock and detonated by now.

After finally receiving a video feed from the missile, I realized that it was vaporized by a star...

I'm telling you this, because what happened few hours ago was not the last time I would think logically.

If I can prevent the suffering of others, I will do so now...

*Activates pocket-sized cesium bomb*

*Is set on fire and dies*

You've done well, Geoffry. You've done well. We will show the melon scum. We will show them.

Seriously, Noobmodder, just leave us alone. If you don't like this thread just leave. This "roleplaying" and constant Deus Ex Machina-ing isn't fun or funny, it's just annoying. We've tried being nice to you, we've expressed our annoyance with this kind of behavior, but you won't listen. At this point I'm actually considering reporting you; which I really, really don't want to do. You seem like an okay guy when you're not doing stuff like... this^^^ Just, please, tone it down a bit.

As for my constant evasion of failure:

I realize this can get annoying, in the words of JoeW, we are all just people behind keyboards.

I'm a bit of a psycho behind a keyboard, but I've finally come to the realization that it is indeed annoying when you are powerless against something you should be able to swat away. Take the bees for example.

I've found a way to continue the events of my horribly annoying roleplay thingy in a good way!

Since indeed it was Geoffry who died, I could later be found at LHC plotting to blow up the planet, but then I was taken in by the melon police and finally operated on. After my brain was replaced, I came to my senses, served my time and jail, and began to once again work towards my goal of creating bombs for the melon military...

Sound good?

Also, I'm keeping my signature no matter what is agreed on. Do I make myself clear? 0_o

I'm going to play DOTA 2 now, whatever happens when I get back, I will take responsibility for.

• Developer

Idk about the rest of you, but I enjoyed Noob's RP in this thread, can he stay?

It started interesting...

But then after the tenth message and all the godmode() it started getting annoying :/

But eh, let's give him a second... third... uhh... fourth chance!

xD

Honestly, the reason I evade death is because I see it as the end of a roleplay.

The end of a roleplay wouldn't make too much sense considering that, well, it's part of Melon history, and if my fictional character died, I could never do anything else related to the Melondom.

In this case the godmode thing was not, in fact, an attempt to destroy the Melon Kingdom again, rather to join it.

As a conclusion, if you will so kindly show mercy and imprison me rather than slay me, I will show my gratitude by simply doing what I do best.

No, I didn't mean annoyingly evade death! I meant making bommmmmmbsss!!!!

Yes, indeed! Melon bomblord of course! But, as a follow up to these events, I will accept any punishment as a consequence to my actions;

I committed many a crime, even I agree that it should not be taken lightly.

I say, let the people decide on my fate, and I will accept it.

Thank you, Melon Lord...

Of course, it is my intention to right the wrong, and forget about the past.

On the bright side, if we ever print history books about Melondom, they'll be pretty interesting.

Yes, indeed! Melon bomblord of course! But, as a follow up to these events, I will accept any punishment as a consequence to my actions;

I committed many a crime, even I agree that it should not be taken lightly.

I say, let the people decide on my fate, and I will accept it.

Thank you, Melon Lord...

Of course, it is my intention to right the wrong, and forget about the past.

On the bright side, if we ever print history books about Melondom, they'll be pretty interesting.

I guess we'll put a melon up your ass. Anyone have any comments? Also, you should talk to Derpime. It seems kinda similar to his thing. If there is no conflict between you guys, then I guess it works.

Archived