Shipwrecked Update Sept 2015

Bigfoot

Can we get another update on how the progress is going porting SW into DS or if you guys ever decided on A PRICE? My birthday is coming up and I wanna know how much birthday money I need to save up to throw at my screen.

I have a better idea : keep your money till the price is out and you'll know how much do you need for Shipwrecked, and you won't need to buy a new screen :D

Klei, I also made an account just to thank you for how awesome you guys are. Don't starve is honestly the greatest and most unique game I have ever played. The way you guys listen to your community is truly what puts you above the rest. I play this game on PS4 only right now, but I can promise you I will be getting my computer fixed and buying shipwrecked after hearing this news. I can't wait for this expansion and anything else you guys create. Charge as much as you want and take as long as you need to make it great.. I'm beyond addicted :D

I had to add my thanks to the long list ahead of me.  I was starting to get a little bored with DS/RoG even though I've only been playing it for a bit over 3300 hours.  Now I have some new stuff to look forward to!  Klei is the best! 

Mind you, my family groaned when I excitedly told them about it.  Seems they miss me ....

You have seriously played 3300 hours??? That's an insane number. Do you work too?

"Wake up on a beach with no items and start the SW game.  Likewise maybe if you start out in SW, the first time you travel to RoG you have to do something where you lose all your items as well" 

F-no , maybe only being able to bring up to 6 or 5 items and you start with nothing in your inventory but your items  are scattered across the coast in true stranded fashion

I am getting impatient myself. But if there are going to be any news they are probably going to appear in rhymes with play... Just like the last news that I'm sure many of us remember :). So ummm rhymes with play 59 maybe? Hopefully?

Archived