Digging up weird stuff!

Hey, guys! Since the new update I have been gravedigging, just a hobby, you know... and I started finding weird items! I knew only about the Amulet, but, look:post-592-13764589243176_thumb.jpgpost-592-13764589243448_thumb.jpgWere those things in the game before?Maybe there are other things to be found, but those are the only I've found, before I started digging up the same stuff over and over again...Edit: each of those gives 20 Science Points.

Edited by KonradosHut

So these are the grave items I found so far. The pig king gives gold for the them, around 3-6 nuggets each, exept for the medallion wich he doesnt want. Also I noted that the medallion is the only grave item that is stackable. When put in the science machine they give 20 research points.post-688-13764589245604_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Ha! Those things have been in the game for *ages*, but there was a problem with the source art files, and they were not rendering properly. We noticed this and fixed it just before the last push.

Of course, that means that if you had ever dug up a grave before the update, there is a chance that there was an invisible gnome in your game.

Just sitting there.

Watching you.

And judging.

Ha! Those things have been in the game for *ages*, but there was a problem with the source art files, and they were not rendering properly. We noticed this and fixed it just before the last push.

Of course, that means that if you had ever dug up a grave before the update, there is a chance that there was an invisible gnome in your game.

Just sitting there.

Watching you.

And judging.

haha, that is so brilliant, you couldn't have done it better even if it was on purpose :p